Chapter 10

After traveling continuously for two days they finally reached Panchal Desh. Mohini was silent in whole journey which slowly scaring everybody.

They reached the city and saw a group of people going in the same direction. Suddenly the brothers were alert for some reason. They walked a few steps and saw a Potter making some pots. Yuddhisthir went to asked that if there are any Dharamshala, to which the Potter replied the Dharamshala's are filled with people as swayamvar is going to be held.

He then asked Yuddhisthir if they are Bhramins to which Yuddhisthir obviously replied they are dressed as one. “so you're telling the half truth?” Potter asked, Yuddhisthir nodded and replied “i cannot lie..” Mohini rolled her eyes at this statement.

Look, she loves Yuddhisthir a lot. But sometimes his ‘Dharam’ talkes just irritates her. Now she is not in a good already. And everything is just irritating her now.

“Has your mother eaten anything..?” the Potter asked. Our silence answer his question. “come inside I will make some food for you people” the Potter said welcoming us, “but we won't accept you welcomness unless you give us work, we won't take anything for free.” Yuddhisthir politely said.

The potter said “i am really old and lift the weight of wet mud, so you guys can help me  with that” Bheem and Arjun nodded as they wanted to do the work.

Everyone was going inside accept Bheem and Arjun when Mata Kunti stoped Shree, and said “why don't you go with them and explore with them..?” Kunti said, suggesting the idea. “no I want to stay with you..” Mohini declined, holding her Mata's finger.

“Mohini go, I know you are bit sad, atleast exploring will freshen you up.” Kunti said kindly, Mohini cannot denie her mother.

“ok..” Mohini agreed and went with Bheem and Arjun.

______________________________________________

After a while they reached the shiv temple to get the clay, as instructed. Mohini was walking ahead of them, she was thinking..well overthinking, and because of this her sleep schedule is also ruined.

Bheem and Arjun were both concerned about Mohini's health as she has not been eating properly for past few days.

They reached the temple, Arjun said “Bhrata, if we have came so far, we should definitely go inside the temple.” Arjun suggested Bheem replied “sure why not” Mohini just nodded. And they went inside.

Upon entering they a feast happening, Bheem obviously a good lover said we should go there but Arjun said “Bhrata we can't, if Shikhandi recognises us then? There will trouble, let's go...” “bu-” “let's go.” with that Arjun dragged Bheem with him, Mohini was just following them.

She just felt too tired, she wanted someone to listen to her. No, not the brothers, they will be last ones to listen about her feelings. Mata Kunti..no she already has a lot of responsibilities. She one girl, like Aishwarya, oh how she was missing her friend.

“why don't you guys go take the mud clay I will be here, in the temple's garden.” Bheem and Arjun stopped, she has said something to them after so many hours. They nodded and went away while Mohini sat down on the green grass.

She saw some flowers that were beautiful, she thought making a tiara out of it. So she started plucking them, after collecting some she started making one, while making them she thought about the night with Nakul, oh lord.., she can't even look into his eyes after what happened. ‘why do I always have to ruin everything!’ she thought.

Mohini didn't even realise when she mad two tiaras out of nowhere. She looked at them, now what is she supposed to do with them. She got up and started to search for Arjun and Bheem, but while searching she saw a lady, no a magnificently beautiful young woman, dressed in red. She looked like a princess, but Mohini saw that the dupatta of her lehenga was about to caught on fire.

She ran pulled her dupatta back, Panchali with the sudden presence and movement was shocked.“your dupatta..was..” Mohini said nervously as everyone was staring at her. Panchali looked at her and observed her, ‘so beautiful with a simple living style it's not possible’Panchali thought. “ Who are you Devi,?” Panchali asked curiously. “M.. Mohini” Shree replied nervously.

“Mohini.. matches with your face, what are you doing here..?” Draupadi asked trying to make her less nervous. “i came here with my friends..” she replied back.

“oh.. how old are you..?” Krishnaa asked “16..” Shree replied back, “tch” Draupadi said “what happened..?” Shree asked “yoi are too young to play..” Shree pouted, offended. “whay do you mean? I can play.." she said trying to make Draupadi believe.

“really, hmm..ok then we will pl-” “Panchali?” a voice called out from behind them and saw a woman with Armor and sword. Mohini was fascinated by the woman, “we have to go back as it's already time..”she said in deep voice. “yes jiji” “Mohini meet my older sister Shikhandi, and jiji she is my new sakhi Mohini.” Shree eyes widened at the introduction. She was already considered as a friend, oh my god, she was again happy.

Shikhandi smiled at Shree, she looked innocent and beautiful. Mohini smiled back,  “i am sorry Mohini but we have to go now..” Panchali said sadly, it's ok we will definitely meet I can promise that. “really..” Panchali asked, as if instinct both of them raised their pinkies, both them looked at eachother and laughed and interwind them.

Shikhandi and were about to go when Shree e stopped them. She came with the tiaras she made and stood infront of them. “you know you should give friend something as a start of it” she said as made Draupadi wear her tiara, “but I don't see you as my friends , I see both of you as my older sisters,” she said as she wrapped the tiara on Shikhandi's hand.

The sisters smiled at gesture, Shikhandi patted Shree's head and blessed her. Draupadi almost had tears in her eyes by listening to Mohini's.

Mohini then remembered that she came with Bheem and Arjun, they must waiting for her! “oh no my friends must be waiting for me! U must go now!” and then she ran away. Panchali and Shikhandi laughed at her behaviour.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the tenth chapter!!

Mohini finally met Draupadi and Shikhandi! And there sisterhood is just *chefs kiss*.

I hope you like this chapter and comment on the parts you like the most and don't forget to vote!!

And sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistakes!

Luv Luv 🌸