Chapter 7

Yuddhisthir and Mohini found Bheem at a stall. Yuddhisthir said "you go to him, I will go and search for Nakul, he must be running here and there." Mohini smiled and nodded and went to Bheem.

She tapped on his shoulder to call him, he turned around, his eyes brightened. "oh! I was about to call you, I was looking for some jhumkas for you!" he exclaimed.

"really!" she said excited. He nodded and turned around to look for the best for her.

"here look at these ones!" he took one pair and put besides her face, near her ears. "nah.. this one will look too small.." he said like a critique. She giggled at his behaviour.
He then took another pair, and the same thing. This behaviour went on for a while, which made Mohini tired.

"wait.." she said, stopping Bheem from picking one more pair.
"how about this one?" Mohini said taking a pair of small hoops with little balis hanging out of it.

"let me see.." he said inspecting them, then he grabbed Mohini face by her chin then started making her wear the earrings slowly and gently without hurting her.

What he didn't notice was that how close his face was, but Mohini did. And she was taking in every feature she could get. After successfully putting the earrings on Mohini's ears he looked at her face and saw how beautiful she was looking.

Bheem was a big buff man, with a very serious face. Whoever will see him, will definitely get intimidated by him. But he really playful with his family. But sometimes he was strict with Arjun, Nakul and Sehdev. But with Mohini he could never even raise his voice on her. No, never. She was just too precious to him. But the one time he did, oh lord he was miserable. She too lovely to him. His lovely Mohini.

He gently, by her shoulders, turned her around to the mirror which was hanging at side of the stall. Mohini looked at herself, 'is it for the fact this items are pretty or the fact they are buying it for me is making me pretty' she thought as she looking at the mirror.

Bheem put his face besides her's, and stared at her lovingly, "you look so beautiful.." he said softly. Mohini blushed at his compliment.

The woman, who was the owner of the stall, cleared her throat and said "would you like to buy them or not with sickening smile. They both awkwardly stared at each other.

Bheem paid the lady and took Mohini's hand in his, and started walking. Few steps away they saw Arjun at a dagger shop.
He was intensely inspecting a dagger when Bheem went him and said "what are doing..!" in a scary voice which caused to Arjun to squeak and Shree to giggle.

Arjun sighed in relief when he saw Bheem, but when he looked at Mohini, 'oh lord' his breath hitched 'she going to be the death of mine' he thought.

Bheem smelled a sweet aroma from somewhere, he wasn't able to control himself and said "Arjun you see something for yourself, I will go and look for something ok?" he said trying to play cool.

Shree and Arjun looked at eachother knowingly. "yeah sure bhrata.." Arjun said tried, "take care of Mohini" said Bheem suddenly serious. Arjun nodded listening to his big brother.

Arjun turned to Shree who was looking somewhere else. He followed her gaze and saw a young married couples at a shringar stall, blushing and flirty with eachother. He smiled and cringed at the same time. But then he saw Shree who was mesmerized by their behaviour.

He called Mohini slowly and Mohini looked at him "what happened..?" Mohini asked, "what is so mesmerizing about them?" Arjun asked confused, Mohini smiled and said "they are just too lovely, that is the love life I want with my husband." she said dreamily.

"Husband..?" Arjun asked offended, "what..?" Mohini said looking at him. "i am not going to stay with you guys all my life.." she said jokingly "i have to get married." she said slowly, trying to accept it herself.

Arjun on the other hand, didn't know why he was suddenly feeling some kind pain inside his heart when he thought about Mohini being someone's else wife. He didn't like the idea at all.

Suddenly they heard a yell, both turned around to see Sehdev marching towards them. He had something in his hand. They making some Cham Cham sound. He came infront of him and greeted Arjun, he then saw Shree. To say he had the same reaction as Arjun's. He quickly broke out of his trance and smiled and said "Mohini yesterday I didn't give anything to you for your birthday, so today I bought you something." he said a bit shyly, he kneeled infront of her and took Mohini's feet in his hand and wrapped a beautiful Payal around it.

He did the same thing thing with the other feet. Her heart fluttered with this gesture.

What is this is feeling with these brothers, she thought to herself, no no no!! she shouldn't, this is wrong!

"Mohini!" Sehdev called for the fifth time, "where are you lost" she looked at his but couldn't meet his after realising all her feelings. She didn't know but she felt ashamed because of those feelings.

"what happened are you ok? You want to back home..?" Arjun asked concerned. "yes please.." she said in soft pleading voice.

"ok let's go back.." Arjun said understanding.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the seventh chapter you guys!!

I am sorry I updated late but I will try my best upload the next chapter ok?

Pandavas and Mohini are slowly realising their feelings towards eachother..but Mohini is feeling guilty about it...

Like and vote

Luv luv ...🌸