Chapter 17

So...I have decided that..you imagine anyone in the place of Duryodhan and Karn. I know, I know I sound super annoying, but the final casting was done I felt bad for those who wanted the other one so...and keep in mind that what they will do in future to Draupadi..so yeah.

So, you can imagine Arpit as Duryodhan or Ashish as Duryodhan, same goes for Gautam and Aham as Karn.

Now back to the book....
______________________________________________

The wedding was done, now it was time for bidai. Yeah, the wedding was an unusual sight but it felt as if it was start of something big.

The Pandavas vowed to never marry and be devoted towards Draupadi, but was already married, so they vowed even if they do, they will not bring the other wife to kingdom where Draupadi is residing.

Something in Mohini's heart broke while listening to those vows. But she quickly brushed it off, happy for her Panchi jiji.

Kunti came to Mohini and said “Shree putri, you and Draupadi will be traveling in one palki, is it okay with you?" Mohini Shaked her head negatively, and smiled she was happy that she will traveling with Panchali rather then alone.

She went and sat in the palki. She was waiting for her, when she came she was crying mess accompanied by Drishtadyum. He was making her sit inside the palki, thats when he saw Mohini inside it.

Mohini offered her hand to Draupadi which gladly took and sat inside. Draupadi hugged and cried. While hugging her back she mouthed to Drishtadyum that she will take care of her.

After a few while, they picked up the palki and started the journey. They both slept in eachother's embrace.
______________________________________________

They didn't even realise when they reached Hastinapur, to be honest Mohini was excited to meet new people, especially Pitamah Bhishma, the things that she had heard from Arjun made her feel really excited.

Kunti came to their Palki and said “when I call you will be introduced till then wait here.” Mohini and Draupadi nodded.

Mata Kunti went away, Draupadi and Mohini were still cuddling with each other. “are you nervous” Mohini softly mumbled Draupadi nodded, cuddling here tighter, finding warmth in her embrace.

Shree heard a few laughter sound which were totally not in happiness, they sounded mocking.

Few moments went by, a dasi came and said “Devi Mohini, Rajmata Kunti has called you.” Mohini was confused, shouldn't Draupadi introduced first. “Does you have to go..?” Draupadi asked like a child. Mohini nodded. Panchali let go of her and sat properly.

“ok you go I will be here preparing myself, ok?” Shree chuckled at her behaviour and nodded.

Mohini slowly stepped out of the palki as it was bit hard to move with heavy lehenga she was wearing.

She was wearing a beautiful green lehenga. She not any less than an Apsara from heaven. She started walking towards the stairs which led to the palace.

After god knows how many steps, she finally saw her Mata Kunti. She wanted to run towards her but remembered what her Mata said,

FLASHBACK

remember Mohini whenever you are infront of royals, always walk gracefully like a swan. Ok?” Mata Kunti asked to a 13 year old Mohini who nodded aggressively.

FLASHBACK OVER.

She trying not to fall infront anybody, nobody wants to embarrass themselves infront of Hastinapur royals.

She reached at the destination and stood beside her Mata Kunti, “Gandhari jiji, she is the celestial daughter of Kama Dev and Devi Rati, Mohini..” Mata Kunti introduced.

The royals almost gasped, after hearing what Kunti said. But all recovered quickly, “Putri idhar aao..” Gandhari called out, Mohini who shyly looking downwards, looked up a bit and went towards her.

She bent down to take blessings which Gandhari happily gave. Shree got up and joined her hands, Gandhari reached out her hand to touch Mohini's face, which she quickly took and guided towards her face.

“I may not see you putri, but I can feel you are no less than Apsara. I can feel that you have got your beauty from Devi Rati.” Mohini smiled and blushed at the statement. “Dhanyavad Maharan-” “Nahi putri, mein tumhari maa jesi hun, mujhe Mata kaho” Gandhari cut Mohini off while smiling. “He is king Dhritarashta” Mohini again bent down to take his blessings. “Sadasukhi raho, Hastinapur mein tumhara swagat hai.” he said welcoming her. “he is Mahamantri Vidhur.” Kunti introduced Vidhur, she also took his blessings, “He is the great warrior-” Kunti started but “Pitahmaha Bhishm” Mohini cut her off. She quickly went and took blessings from him.

Sadasukhi raho” he said gently patting her head. “how do you know me?” he asked genuinely curious. “Dhanan- I mean Rajkumar Arjun said a lot about, which really made me to look up to you” she said joining her hands.

Mahamahim looked at Arjun who looked down shyly, he smiled. Kunti then took Mohini's hand and guided her towards four men. “He is Gandhar Raj Shakuni, He is Rajkumar Duryodhan, He is Angraj Karn and he is Rajkumar Dusshashn.” Mata Kunti sternly introduced them, while Mohini joined her hands.

To say Angraj Karn and Rajkumar Duryodhan felt hypnotized by her beauty, so when she greeted them they didn't quite hear it. “Duryodhan! Angraj!” Shakuni broke them out of there trance. They also quickly joined their hands and greeted her back. Mohini noticed a beautiful woman standing behind Duryodhan with a child of 4 to 5 years. She smiled at Shree, also smiled back, “She is my wife Bhanumati. And my Son Lakshman” Duryodhan introduced them with a gentle which kind of shocked everyone except his wife, his son and Mohini.

“Now don't make me wait more I want to meet the third Daughter-in-law of Kuruvansh” Gandhari exclaimed happily. The Pandavas and Mata Kunti became bit tensed.

“She is the Daughter of King Draupad, born from fire, Yagyaseni Draupadi” he introduced her as came. She didn't look any less than a queen while walking, Mohini looked towards Draupadi, who was also looking at her. She smiled encouraging her, which Panchali gladly accepted.

She stood infront of Maharani Gandhari and took her blessings. She also touched her face and “putri I know I can't see you but I know your beauty is definitely made to match Arjun's Talent.” to which Draupadi gave small smile.

“Come Arjun I will do the Arati of yours and Draupadi's” to which Panchali's smiled faded. Arjun slowly walked and stood beside, the other four brothers also came and stood beside Panchali.

“Not only ours Mata, the four brothers have also married” Arjun said, “where are they other Daughter-in-laws?” the king asked.

Yuddhisthir looked down and said
we five brothers have married Draupadi”

The Arati plate fell down from Maharani's hand as she gasped.
_____________________________________________

There goes the seventeenth chapter!!

I am really bad at writing..
But the way I was blushing and gushing while writing the Draupadi and Mohini part! (Ahhhh!)

Yeah double update! Vote and comment!

Luv Luv 🌸

P.S: sorry for grammatical mistakes and spelling mistakes.