Chapter 5

200 above readers, are you guys kidding me!!! I started this story, not very much thinking about but now guys I have to continue this, Thank you so much for the attention!!!!🌼
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mohini was jumping her through while swinging her hand with Sehdev, who walking with normal energy.

They reached the City, to which Mohini squeaked loudly and excited. She took Nakul's hand ran through the crowd while Yuddhisthir said "dont go too far!" but Shree was just too excited!

While exploring through the crowd Mohini was curiously taking in everything, like an innocent child. While Nakul was looking at their interwind hands, smiling and looking at her and tightly holding their hands.

"Mohini wait!" exclaimed Sehdev. "what happened?!" Shree said stopping but still looking everywhere.

"First we have to go the house we work at, then we will explore the market" said Arjun explaining that they have to work first.

"ok.." Shree said nodding like child, looking here and there. They took her with them to place where they work. They knocked on the door and one old lady opened the door. "oh you guys came" she said. She looked at Mohini and said "and who is this beautiful young lady" she blushed at compliment. Shree just loves when someone compliments her.

"She is our...." Yuddhisthir continued but couldn't say anything, 'what is she to them' he thought to himself. "She is our friend who came with us to help us." Bheem replied.

"ok then come inside, we have lot to do today! My grandson is coming back." she exclaimed. "you have a grandson, but we thought you only had a grand-daughter." Bheem said to which she replied "yeah that's because saw her" Grandma replied sassly. Bheem kept his mouth shut.

"How old is your grandson?" Mohini asked curiously. Maybe they play together she thought. "oh he just turned 20 recently" grandma exclaimed in a sweet voice trying suggest something.

Pandavas didn't know why but they didn't like the idea of that boy, who they didn't even know, was coming back.

While Shree 'tched' because he was 'too' old to play with her. Grandma was preparing her Arti plate for grandson, while the Pandavas were doing their work.

"Grandma.." Shree called out softly. "hmmm?" Sulochana replied gently. "where is your grand daughter..?" she asked. “oh she behind the backyard, filling up the pots”

“oh ok..” she then ran to the backyard and saw a girl filling matkas with water from the well. “hello..” Shree said shyly. The girl turned around and looked at Shree. “hi..” she said, “You..?” asked she. “oh I am Mohini. I came here with my friends who work here.” “ohhh.. so you are Mohini!! I have been waiting to meet you for such long time!! I am Aishwarya by the way.” Aishwarya said excitedly.

Oh my. Mohini liked her already. Their personality matches so well. “really!" Mohini exclaimed. “yes!! Now come with me we have lots of things to talk about!!" Aishwarya said excitedly.

They straight away ran to Aishwarya's room.
___________________________________________________________________

Aishwarya was putting mehendi on the hands and legs of Mohini as an fun activity.
“all done!" Aishwarya exclaimed. “wow this looks so beautiful, I hope the colour will turn out dark" Mohini said thinking about what her grandmother used to say about. “You know? My Nani used to say that if your lover loves you so much! Then the mehendi colour will turn out dark also.” “sachi?"
Aishwarya asked. “Muchi." Mohini said as a matter of fact.

“then yours will turn out darker." Said Aishwarya absent mindedly, then bit her tounge realising what she said. “what do you mean!” Mohini said, her cheeks turning red. “nothing, nothing, don't mind me.."
Aishwarya said laughing awkwardly.

‘that was a close call’ thought Aishwarya.
______________________________________________________________________

“ Aishwarya come!! Your brother is here!!” Sulochana shouted from down stairs.
Aishwarya immediately got up and dragged Mohini with her, who was almost dozing off because of henna on her hand.

They ran down stairs and saw beautiful young man, standing with gifts in his hands. Aishwarya ran into his arms and hugged him. “Bhratashree you came back!” she exclaimed in the hug. He softly patted her head and looked at her “ look I bought so dresses for you!” he said giving her a bag full of lehengas.

Mohini was awkwardly standing there witnessing the interaction. The young looked at her mesmerized by her beauty.
“Who is she?” he asked, “oh she is my new best friend” Aishwarya replied. “may I have the honour to meet her” he said in teasing voice, “sure bhrata! come".

“mohini this is bhrata Sankalp and bhaiya this is Mohini my best friend” Aishwarya introduced them to eachother. “Now come Mohini!” she took Shree's hand and then ran upstairs.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the fifth chapter!!

I just got 200 readers!! I so happy!!!

I hope like it.. ik this chap is short but my periods cramps are killing me!!

I just wanted to make an update to thank you guys and some people were waiting for an update also,, so I would say that next 5 days the updates may be a bit late as I am sick, bit I will try my best ok?

Like and vote!

Luv luv 🌸