Chapter 12

Draupadi dragged Mohini with her back to hut. “Jiji what decision did you take!” Mohini asked worriedly but Draupadi didn't answer anything just dragged her.

They reached there and saw Mata Kunti sitting on a rock worried and brothers surrounding her. They all looked at their way and got up. Yuddhisthir, Bheem, Nakul and Sehdev were looking hopelessly at Mohini. They have to take Asceticism for Draupadi and Arjun and killing them inside.

Draupadi walked towards Kunti and said “when a woman comes into a house as a bride, she has a lot of dreams and expectations. But mine were broken.” she said sorrowfully.

“i have decided to..Marry all of your Sons..” Mohini gasped in horror as everyone was in shock with Draupadi's decision.

“Impossible!” A voice screamed from behind, everyone looked at it except Mohini . She was still looking at Draupadi, ‘how can a woman be so selfless and so kind and brave at same time..?’ she thought looking at Draupadi, today Panchali gained more respect for herself infront of Mohini.

“These Bhramins decided to share you among themselves?! How dare they!” she heard Panchal king shouting.

Maharaj-” Yuddhisthir was about to say something but was cut off by Draupad “Don't say anything! Or else I won't hesitate to do Bhraminhatya!” Mohini flinched at his loud voice. ‘this situation can be handled calmly, why is everyone screaming..” Mohini thought to herself.

He turned to Draupadi and said “The king of Panchal is here to save the Princess of Panchal.” he said gently patting her head. “Come let's go back home..” “No pitashree, I can't, if I go back your name will be defamed because of that” she said crying to her father. “No putri, it will not. Come let's go home.” he grabbed her hand and started taking her.

Mohini who had her little finger interwind with Draupadi's, didn't wanted to let go of her Jiji. Draupadi looked back at her, sadly she didn't wanted to let go her either but she didn't had any choice.

The king of Panchal took his daughter back with him.

______________________________________________

It's been few hours since Draupadi went away Mohini didn't talk with anybody. She was irritated by everybody, even her Kunti mata. She was doing her normal household chores angrily. They all understood her irritation and anger and didn't provoke her.

The brothers and their mother were sitting outside of the hut in disappointment, they all heard some footsteps coming from the south. They all got up look at the sage, they recognised him and touched his feet.

Mohini who was cooking the dinner came outside and said irritated “do I Rotis or ric-” but stopped as she a sage. He looked..she wasn't able describe him, he had hazel eyes which held a lot of knowledge in them.

“Who is she..?” Ved Vyas asked in disbelief. “she is Mohini. We found her in the forest 4 years ago. She has been living with us since then.” she said introducing her. “Putri he is lord Ved Vyas, he is also the father of my late husband.” she said introducing him.

Ved Vyas looking was still looking at her in shocked expression. “touch his feet Shree..” Mohini obligated her command immediately and touched his feet. He touched her head to give blessings.

She got up and looked at him joining her hands. He took a closer look of her and realised who is she. His eyes widened. “you are Mohini...” he said, Shree nodded at his words. “you are the little part of Devi Rati and Kama Dev!” he exclaimed.

Ok, now Mohini was quite confused. ‘what is happening..?’ she thought to herself. She awkwardly smiled and said “..what..?” while the brothers and Kunti were also quite confused.

“Do you know your origin?” he asked her gently. “no..” Shree said looking at him strangely. He again sat down on the rock that he was sitting before. Thinking about something.

‘Did I do something..?’ she mouthed to Kunti. Kunti shook her head in disapproving manner telling her not to behave like that. Shree pouted and turned back towards the sage who was still in delimma.

I think only one person can answer about her origin. He said looking at Mata Kunti. She nodded understanding. “Who?” she asked not feeling including, “you will find out who.” Mata Kunti said.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the twelfth chapter!

I am sorry I didn't update yesterday. My boards are coming so I have to study really hard. But that doesn't mean I won't update, I definitely will but not continuously.

I hope you guys understand.

Vote and comment on the parts you guys liked the most.

Luv Luv 🌸