Chapter 21

It was raining heavily on that night. Screams can heard from a house, as a little girl is hiding in a little cupboard, shivering in fear, because of what was happening in the house. She can see everything through the small crack of the cupboard, but she wished she didn't.

Her mother was begging the man in infront of her, more like her husband. To not hit her more, but her pleads were going in vain as her husband just broke another vase in anger.

Things escalated quickly as the little girl 's father turned more violent. It was too much for her and ran out of the cupboard.
She went in between her mother and father and joined her little hands infront of her father, “mat Maro!” she said in a little voice. “please mat Maro aur!” but soon a hand came in contact to her face, and she lost her consciousness.

___________________________________________

Mohini woke up with a jolt. Sweat forming on face as she remembers a core from her child. Her were shivering from all the memories, and it was scaring her. She looked at the side of her table and takes a glass of water, to remove the dryness in her throat.

She tried to sleep again but wasn't able to. It was uncomfortable all of sudden, she needed someone's embrace in order sleep properly.

She couldn't disturb Draupadi as it was her first night with Yuddhishtir so her only option was her Mata.

She took one pillow and got up to go to her Kunti Mata.

She reached at the door, more like giant gates of her room, and slowly knocked on it. There wasn't any reply so she knocked a bit louder. This time the door opened slowly and cautiously.

Needless to say that Kunti was shocked, because Mohini was knocking her door in the middle, there must be something serious.

“Is everything alright putri?” she asked genuinely worried. Mohini didn't reply and just hugged her. “Is everything alright?” she asked caressing her head, Mohini gentle shook her to no.

Mata took her bed and sat on it while holding her hand. “What happened Shree?” Mohini didn't say anything but tears slowly welled up in her eyes. She didn't wanna talk about right, she just wanted to sleep.

“can we sleep Ma..?” she asked in such a soft voice that Kunti melted immediately.
They quickly laid on the bed, Mohini cuddling close to her Ma, as she was trying to hide from the world.

Mata Kunti was caressing her head, feeling some kind of completion, and she was so greatful about it.

___________________________________________

It early in the morning, the the Pandavas except Yuddhishtir were going to their mother's chamber. They were talking among themselves as they entered into her chamber.

When they entered and saw the sight, it melted there heart. Mohini was cuddled up with their mother's arms like a baby, sleeping with no care in the world.

And it was also shocking for the fact that their mother was still sleeping, because wakes up before them to do her daily rituals. With a smile on their faces they slowly went towards the bed.

With the sounds of footsteps, Kunti's eyes opened as she looked infront of her, she smiled looking at Mohini but her smile faded away as she realised Mohini was burning up.

“oh my god!” she exclaimed, touching Mohini's face, checking her temperature. “she is burning up!” she exclaimed. Nakul and Sahdev immediately rushed towards Mohini to check her.

“she has high fever!” Nakul said seriously but inside he was panicking.

___________________________________________

Rajmata Kunti, Bheem, Arjun, & Sahdev were waiting outside. As Nakul came out the chamber discussing something with the Rajvaidya.

Bheem immediately rushed to Nakul and asked if Mohini is alright.

“everything is fine Bhrata, Mohini has high fever and is unconscious right now, but the Vaidya gave her the medicine. She will get consciousness back till noon. No need to be worried.”  He said in bit releif.

Kunti ma sighed. “it must because, she was roaming in the night, before coming to me.” “What do you mean Mata?” Arjun asked, worried. “she came to last night and was looking disturbed. She must had a nightmare.”

This really made the four brothers really concerned. Because this few days they little to no interaction with her, and almost suffocating them, now that they thought they would talk to her, this happened.

“let her rest..” Mata Kunti said, looking at her son's faces.

___________________________________________

I know, I know, this is like really short, but I am trying to write this without making it cringey, but really can't think about the story. Ifykyk.

And and I am soo sorry for not updating on 14th. My phone is not working. I am writing this from my father's phone, and I am telling you, dealing with him is like dealing with a teenager.

So I am sorry if the updates are bit late as, this phone is not my phone, bit I will try my best. And, and, and please suggest some ideas as my is blank right now.. please.

Vote and comment on part you like.

Luv luv 🌸