Chapter 26

Another day another tension, this was the day when Jaydrath was arriving today and everyone was gathered infront of the palace, it was irritating for Mohini because, first, she wanted to talk to Dusshala but wasn't able to, and second, the sun is killing her here, it is just so hot!!!

Finally she saw a flag, and sighed, finally! The chariots stoped. And a man stepped down, oh god, Mohini already can tell that this is Jaydrath, he looks, annoying, how did Duryodhan agree to marry of his sister with this creature.

Mohini was standing beside Panchali, who was holding a aarti ki thali, eagerly waiting to welcome everyone.

Jaydrath came and gave Duryodhan a brotherly hug while laughing, then he joined and greeted the elders, he was  slowly brought by Queen Gandhari towards Draupadi for arati. He stood infront of her with a proud expression on his face, his wives behind him, the Pandavas were also standing there but with a serious expression, except Yuddhishtir.

Draupadi did the arati and the tilak. “You really are beautiful like how they said.” he said in low creepy voice, but enough to let Draupadi and Mohini to hear. ‘oh how I just wanna beat his ass!’ mohini thought to herself, with a scowling face.

Draupadi smile was long gone now. She feeling uncomfortable. Jaydrath eyes fell on Mohini, his widened and turned more creepy, “And may I know who this young lady is..?” he asked looking at, to Suyodhan.

Duryodhan was not surprised, but nonetheless answers, “Mohini, her name is Mohini, she is the celestial daughter of Kama dev and Devi Rati.”

“Oh..that justifies her beauty..” he said looking at Mohini up and down. Now Pandavas noticed this immediately ce beside Mohini and Draupadi who clearly were uncomfortable with his presence.

“Sindhu Raj why don't we go inside, it's already too hot outside.” Bheem said with a fake welcoming smile.

Jaydrath nodded and everyone went inside.

___________________________________________

“Is it just me or that Jaydrath is really creepy ” Mohini said in irritated voice. “Mohini call him by respect, he is soon going to be the husband of Dusshala, and no, he doesn't give any creepy vibe." Yuddhishtir said on strict tone. They Pandavas and Draupadi including Mohini came back to the chamber of Yuddhishtir, to disscus things and, to be honest being near Jaydrath was really draining.

“CaLl HiM bY ResPecT" Mohini mumbled mocking Yuddhishtir and he glared at her. “Oh come on! How can you let your sister marry that, first of all he looks creepy, second of all he looks like old hag" at this Nakul laughed, and everyone looked at him while Yuddhishtir glared.

“And third of all!” Mohini said seriously, “He already has so many wives, it is literally so disgusting! ” Mohini ended with a disgusted voice.

“You..Don't like men who have..multiple wife..?” Bheem asked out of nowhere. “OBVIOUSLY !!" replied in high pitched ‘are you kidding me’ voice. “and no I don't even hate them I despise them!” Mohini continued.

Pandavas really took as a note, and Bheem was looked like someone took his favourite dish away. In short they looked hurt.

“Draupadi!” Mohini said dramatically, “If these four bring another wife and hurt you, promise me that, you will choke them to death ” said Mohini in a dangerous voice. Draupadi who was sitting and listening to Mohini's drama immediately nodded her head. Cause, Mohini...she looked sinister right now.

Pandavas including Yuddhishtir gulped, ok this is going South, Yuddhishtir thought. “Mohini..” Arjun called her, and everyone's head turned to him, he gulped, “What..if your..husband brings... another wife..?” Arjun asked as if testing the water. He ready to receive a vase on his face.

“he won't be able to enter the palace..” they sighed thinking she won't allow them to enter, Draupadi looked curious, because she knew the sentence wasn't complete yet, “cause he won't be alive to enter the palace!” Mohini completed, and Nakul shuddered. He doesn't know but he just imagined him getting choked by Mohini, and it was not a good sight.

“You know what? why are we talking about me! I need to go check on Dusshala, because her brothers ate too busy to ReSpecT JaYdartH, and took busy to see her tears.” she says and walks out of the chamber leaving the Pandavas and Draupadi alone, confused.

“What does she mean by that.” Draupadi mumbled to herself.

___________________________________________

“Dusshala stop crying!” Mohini said frustrated, they were now discussing how Dusshala will run away with Devarth, who , In Mohini's language, is Dusshala's Boyfriend.

“I can't help it!!” she said sobbing hysterically, now Dusshala was scared because the groom's side has arrived.

“I have a idea!!” Mohini exclaimed and immediately sat beside Dusshala, who immediately stopped crying and looked at Mohini.

“You know, you guys have a tradition of going to Maa Paravati's temple before the wedding!” Dusshala nodded hopefully, “Devarth can abduct you from their. I will write him about it-” “are crazy mohini!” Shree was taken aback by the outburst of Dusshala.

“what is wrong with that!?” Mohini questioned back looking at Dusshala in disbelief. “This is wrong, I can't do this with my family!” Dusshala looking down.

“Ok then go marry that creepy Jaydrath! And make your life living hell!” Mohini shouted back. “No. No.NO! Please Mohini! Help me I am sorry !” Dusshala immediately grabbed Mohini's wrist.

Mohini sighed, she pitied the girl. “Ok ..” they sat down on the bed. “I am gonna write to Devarth tonight, tell him come a day before marriage, and wait infront of the Parvathi temple. From their he can take you ok?” Mohini said cupping Dusshala's cheeks.

Dusshala looked down, she still hesitant and scared. “If anything goes wrong I will handle it, No need worry about anything..” Dusshala finally nodded and smiled.

“What!” they both heard the sound, and turned around only to find Draupadi and Sanna standing there, and they looked like they definitely heard everything.

___________________________________________

There goes the 25th chapter...

I bought this book called the palace of illusions,.. PEOPLE IN THAT BOOK HAVE BEEN GETTING ONY NERVES!!!AHHHHH!!!

I sorry...

Umm so yeah if you like the chapter, please vote and umm.. comment also...

Luv Luv🪷

(Unedited)