Chapter 11

Arjun, Bheem and Mohini were coming back from the temple with the mud. Bheem noticed the changes of both their moods.

Arjun was lost and smiling about something, and Mohini was back to her cheery self. Bheem was grateful about it.

She was walking with Bheem when he cleared his throat. She looked at him, "what happened..?" "are you still mad..?" he asked hesitantly. Mohini was bit silent but then said "i was bit mad that you have a wife that too with a kid. Obviously it's a big thing." "I am sorry I should've told you about her, it must hurt in so-" Bheem apologized but got cut off by Mohini "its ok I know the story, Mata told me everything..." they became bit silent after that. "you are a really good fighter, Mata told how you fought with Hidimb" Mohini broke the silence, "oh..yeah.. thank you" Bheem became flustered.

"where is he lost..?" Mohini asked looking at Arjun weirdly. He has smiling like an idiot from the moment they came out of the temple.

"i don't know, he has been like that since we started the journey to home.." Mohini and Bheem looked at each other and laughed, that broke Arjun out his trance. He looked at them confused, "what happend? why are you guys laughing?" But then he saw Mohnini laughing like an angle.

He liked her right, then why is he attracted towards that princess. Then he felt an arm wrapped around his shoulder, Mohini said "Dhananjay, it's ok I understand you are overthinking, I do that too.." it felt good having her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

______________________________________________

It has two days since that incident. The Pandavas, their mother and Mohini moved to nice hut near the forest.

Right now Mata Kunti was making preparations for her prayers to god. The brothers went to work at the Potter's House.

"Mohini I know I give the same task again and again, but can you please go and fill the pots..?" Mata said, and showed her the most emotional, motherly eyes as she could.

Mohini sighed "yes Mata.." she can't say no to her at all.
______________________________________________

Mohini was coming back with the pots, she almost reached and saw the brothers with a girl....' that's my sakhi !" she thought.

She walked fast so she reach their and to know whats happening. She reached their and she heard "Mohini and I have already managed. Whatever you have bought share it among the four other also."
the brothers were shocked with what Mata said, then she noticed the vermala on Arjun and Panchali.

She gasped and the pots in her hands fell as she was too shocked. "Ma..." she called out for her Mata.

Everyone looked at her, Kunti opened her eyes and turned around. She gasped at the sight, Arjun and a girl with garlands on. Arjun bought a bride! 'oh god what did I do!' she thought.

"ma what did you do..?" Yuddhisthir asked,
"i take back what I said! You don't have listen to it!" Kunti said trying correct her mistakes.

"but ma you said infront of the shivling we can't deny your command or your wish." Yuddhisthir said nervously. "Bheem why would you say that! That she is a daan!" she asked angrily. "Ma I meant it by kanyadaan"

The whole time Mohini was looking at her sakhi. It stung a little when she heard that Arjun was married to her, but she had a bigger problem.

Draupadi hearing all this ran, "Jiji!" Mohini called out but she didn't hear it. Mohini was going to go behind her but, Nakul grabbed her wrist, pleading with a look to stay with them, she looked at the way Draupadi went and him.

She took out her wrist from his grip and went after her. Her sakhi needs her more.
She ran and was searching for her sakhi, her jiji. She heard some few sobbing from the near lake and followed it.

She saw her jiji crying badly with all that happened there. "Jiji.." Mohini softly called out, Draupadi looked up and saw Shree. She couldn't say anything everything was feeling unrealistic.

Mohini ran towards her and hugged her. Draupadi hugged her back and started crying in hug. All she needed was a hug.
Mohini didn't know why she was crying, but it was paining her to see Draupadi cry.

Both crying in eachother's embrace, "i am so sorry.." Shree said sobbing. "it's not your fault.." Draupadi said hugging her more tightly. Mohini caressing her head to clam her down, when she heard some footsteps.

She turned her head to see Arjun walking towards them, her gaze hardened towards him. She angry at him for a lot of reasons, she wanted to punch him, slap him, shout at him, but refrained herself.

"why have you come here?!" Mohini said angrily, eye blood red, nose and cheeks burning from anger. Arjun was bit taken aback with her tone, she never raised her voice on anybody.

Draupadi looked up from Mohini's embrace. She looked at Arjun in betrayal, anger, helplessness. "i am sorry for happened Princess.." he said joining his hands.

"sorry..will your sorry fix everything?!" Draupadi said in anger, getting up but still holding Shree's hand. Arjun looked away not able to answer. "please return to you father he can resume the swayamvar" He suggested. "And that will fix everything thing right!" said Panchali anger, "i have heard the tale of Kashi princess Amba, will I roaming around here and there for justice like her!? Have Hastinapur taken an oath to ruin the life of every girl in aryavarth ?!" Draupadi exclaimed.

Arjun joined his hand in front of her and said " i am sorry, I can't marry you if my brothers take Aceticism in order us to get married, I won't be able to live with that burden." Mohini looked at Arjun with that statement.

'No no why is everything going wrong today..' Shree thought stressing about everything. Arjun walked away.

Draupadi walked back to Shree but dupatta got stuck with twig. Panchali pulled it with force to let it go, while so a small purple bag fell onto the ground. Mohini noticed it and picked it up. Panchali was still trying to get her dupatta out of that twig.

"Jiji.." she called put, Draupadi looked at her," what is this?" Draupadi looked at it and opened it. It contained five blue stones.
Draupadi looked at it, remembering something.

She then realised something and looked at Shree. "i have decided what I have to do Shree..." she said softly and grabbed Mohini's hand.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the eleventh chapter!!

Sorry for a late update but I promise I update as soon as possible ok?

Vote and comment on the parts that your favourite?

Luv Luv 🌸