Chapter 6

Mohini and Aishwarya ran upstairs, and went inside Aishwarya's room. Aishwarya was opening the bag saw atleast 6 different lehengas.

She saw Mohini who looking curiously at her lehengas. "you want one..?" Aishwarya asked.

"oh..no no no." Mohini denied politely, "why not? are they not pretty" "no no they are but your brother bought them for you, how can i-" Mohini was cut off by Aishwarya who said " yeah but I want to give this to you" "but why" said "but why?" said Mohini playfully whining about it.

"as our first friendship gift..sakhi" Shree looked at her lovingly, oh how lucky was she to have her. "but I don't have anything to give you.." Mohini said looking down.

"You don't have to sakhi" Aishwarya said as matter of fact, "but I want to please.." "ok then" said Aishwarya. Mohini opened hair and took off her gajra. She divided it into two halves. She kept one half to herself and the put the other half messily in open hair.

She took the half gajra and tied it on Aishwarya's hand, Aishwarya's eyes, by this gesture, teared up. She hugged Mohini, to which Mohini squeaked but laughed. They just met but looks this friendship is gonna last forever.

"you look really pretty with open hair and with gajra on" Aishwarya complimented to which Mohini blushed. "stop!!!" she said shyly. "oh Mohini, if I was a man, I would have treated you like queen that you are, men don't deserve you." said Aishwarya in a proud manly voice. "stop it you're making me blush!!" Mohini shouted shyly. Thier squeaky, flirty banter went on until Yuddhisthir came at Aishwarya's door frame and witnessed their flirting banter.

He cleared his throat to which Aishwarya and Mohini let out short shout. "Mohini we have to go back now.." Yuddhisthir said, "already.." Shree whined, "Don't you want to go to the market?" He asked. "yeah.." Shree then looked at Aishwarya who was smiling at her.

"it's okay you can go but wait!" Aishwarya then went and bought orange and golden lehenga and a kept it in a cloth bag and gave it to Mohini.

"Aishwarya no need for it.." Yuddhisthir denied politely, to which Aishwarya replied "No bhaiya this is not for you, it's for my sakhi, and sakhi don't forget to wash your hands before going ok"

"thank you Aishwarya you don't know how much I am grateful to god's that you're my best friend!" Mohini then hugged Aishwarya.

"Shut up! You don't say thanks to your friend!" Aishwarya whined and Shree laughed.

_____________________________________________________________________

The Pandavas were standing at door steps of with Mohini at their side as Sulochana went bring their the money they earned for day.

Sulochana came and gave Pandavas the coin and bit extra today. Yuddhisthir counted it, and politely said "Mata I think you have gave us extra coins by mistake."

"I have not given it by mistake, I have given it for the pretty young girl" Sulochana said strictly. Yuddhisthir was about to decline but Sulochana cut him off by saying "look at poor young girl, have nothing but some flowers on her, don't you guys think she should atleast have some chudi or jhumkas. She is just a young girl, don't you think think it's her right to get ready and look pretty."

Sulochana was scolding Pandavas like Mata Kunti and Mohini was smiling while the brothers were scolded. At the end Yuddhisthir accepted the money thanked Sulochana, who sternly said said to buy Shree some things from the market.

They all agreed.
_______________________________________________________________________

Mohini was again jumping her way through excitedly, she just can't help it she just made a wonderful friend and now she would be shopping for herself for the first time in years.

Yuddhisthir was holding Mohini hands so wouldn't get lost in crowd, but slowly he was regretting it as Mohini was roaming here and there like a storm.

The others brothers were at the other stalls, all thinking of buying something for their Shree.

Mohini went to a stall which was selling bangles. She started looking through all the colours and different types of bangles, she didn't know what to buys for herself.

She looked at Yuddhisthir, who was looking here and there. She tapped his shoulders to call him, he turned around "you decided what you want to buy..?" he asked. "how can I decide so fast..?" she said offended. "help me.." she said softly.

Yuddhisthir was bit shocked with this sudden request but nodded. He went to her side. "how can I help you and your wife?" the shopkeeper asked. Both turned red at statement, stuttered while say they not husband and wife.

They shopkeeper apologized for his assumption, and showed them different kinds of bangles every two minutes. Mohini confused, wasn't able to decide what to buy.

Then Yuddhisthir eyes fell on a box. Yuddhisthir asked the shopkeeper to show them the box, it beautiful yet simple glass bangles, 'oh they will look beautiful on her hands' he thought. He called Mohini, who still confused.

He showed her the bangles and told "they look comfortable and you can wear them everyday, and I think they will look beautiful on you" he said softly trying not to blush, while Shree looked at the bangles mesmerized.

She then looked at Yuddhisthir, nodding and smiling fondly at him. He was about to give the shopkeeper the bangles when Mohini stopped him, "i want to wear them now.." she said softly.

Yuddhisthir brain stopped working for a minute he looked at Shree who was showing her wrists telling him to put the bangles on her wrists.

He slowly and gently put the bangles on wrists one by one. Finally she wore them, and was excitedly clanking them. Yuddhisthir smiled at her cuteness and turned to the shopkeeper. After paying him, they went to search for Bheem.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

You know what is the best thing in the world?
sisterhood 🌼!
You know what is the second best thing in the world?
Men in love!!🌺

Oh how I love writing both of it. Aishwarya is the bestie we all deserve!!

Next chapter is gonna be based on Bheem and the other Pandavas! I am so excited!!

Sorry for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors I will fix it later..

Like and vote!

Luv Luv 🌸