Chapter 15

Krishn, Mohini, and the fire twins were sitting in the garden, talking like the cousins invited in marriage.

The Pandav brothers were walking by when they saw Mohini sitting in the garden, laughing while hitting the hand of Krishn, while he was regretting the decision of sitting besides her. Draupadi was also laughing but in polite manner while Drishtadyum was busy admiring Shree.

They all went towards them, wanting to what Shree was laughing about. “Pranipart Madhav” the brothers said joining there hands. Drishtadyum made a cold face towards them, he was still hostile towards them.

Draupadi looked down, shy about seeing her soon-to-be husbands, Krishn also greeted back. Mohini puffed her cheeks and turned away crossing her arms on her chest.

Yuddhisthir slightly smiled at her childishness, but was also sad about the fact she was still angry at him, “Can we join the conversation?” Nakul asked, also wanting to know why the two beautiful women in his were laughing about.

“yeah sure why not!” Krishn said inviting them, secretly eyeing Mohini, who looked at Pandavas like they did a by crime asking that question, and got up, “Yes you can but me and..” she looking for some whom she can drag with her. She suddenly grabbed Drishtadyum's hand.

“Yes! Me and Drishtadyum are leaving the conversation!” she said in an angry voice, which anything but angry. “but why so suddenly!” Bheem said looking at their interwind hands, not really liking it.

“Because... Because he said he is taking me out of the palace to..to get me a tour of the city!” she answered making up an excuse. “when did i-..” Drishtadyum was about say but Mohini nudged him his waist. Taking a hint he nodded agreeing with her.

“ok then we will also-” Arjun suggested but was cut off by Mohini, “No need Rajkumar Arjun, don't you need to rest and get a tumeric face mask so that you can shine bright tomorrow at the wedding!” at this even Krishn choked, trying to hide his laughter. “Lets go Drishtu! We have so much to do!” she said looking at the Pandavas, taunting them.

“Drishtu..” Drishtadyum was again lost in her, ‘she called by a nickname, no one has called by one.., oh lord! is she the one?..’ he thought to him self.

Mohini started dragging him with her. Pandavas clenched their fists, especially Yuddhisthir, he is not liki-, no he is hating how close she is getting close to the Prince of Panchal. He needs to have a talk with her.

He thought looking at the way, where she and Prince went away.
______________________________________________

Mohini and Drishtadyum came to gate of the place. “I'll bring the chariot..” he was about to go but Mohini stopped him. “No need, we will be walking” she said sweetly, “no Devi, it can dangerous fo-” “Please Drishtu..” she pleaded with the most innocent looking puppy eyes.

He was about to faint with that look, oh god she is testing him. He quickly nodded and they started walking. Mindlessly Mohini interwind her hands with Drishtadyum, whose heartbeat increased.

______________________________________________

It was almost evening, both were going back after exploring the shops in the city, and Drishtadyum almost spoiled her with buying her almost everything.

She laid eyes on anything he would eye the guards to buy it for her, when she saw all the things that had been bought by Drishtadyum for, she almost fainted, he just smiled blushing and smiling sheepishly.

She looked at him and was about to scold him but stopped when she saw his cute face. She pouted, she couldn't scold him, he was so nice to her.

She just grabbed his hands and started walking back to the palace. By the way they were acting they looked like kindergarten students.
______________________________________________

It was almost night Mohini was in Draupadi's room talking to her trying to distract her from tomorrow's fear.

They both heard a knock from door and saw the queen of Panchal and got up. Panchali joined her and greeted her and Mohini bowed down to touch her feet, the queen gave her blessings but was shocked when she looked at her face, how can look so beautifully enchanting, the innocence on her face, her beautiful doe eyes, and full lips.

She almost rival her own daughter but not a bad way, they both standing together look like a blessing form the goddess of beauty.

“what's your name, putri?” she asked caressing her face. “Mohini...” Shree shyly replied back. ‘Her name matches with the beauty, Mohini..she can enchant anyone with one look.’ the queen thought to herself.

“i wanted to talk to Draupadi alone..” she asked hesitantly, “No no it's fine, I was about to go, its too late also, bye jiji, good night..” she didn't know what to call queen.

“Mata..” queen replied and sweetly smiled at her.

______________________________________________

There goes the fifteenth chapter!

I just wanted to make an update that's why the chapter is small. So in the next one, Yuddhisthir will be bit romantic but angry at same time..idk...

But,but,🍑, there one wanted to tell everyone that the personality of Pandavas will be changed in this book.

Like Yuddhisthir will not be too much calmly calm person he actually is, he will be bit different in this book. And so will be the other characters. But the plot will be same.

Pandavas will be Possessive over Mohini.

So please don't take their personality seriously as it is a fictional book by me.

Like and vote for the part you liked the most.

Luv Luv 🌸