Chapter 9

This chapter is especially for my Nakul lovers!!🌸

And thank you for 700 readers!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

It was midnight, when Mohini felt someone was gently shaking her. She opened her eyes to see Nakul over her face, she was about to scream but Nakul shut her mouth by putting his hand on her lips. “shhh..” he let out a sound, putting finger on his lips.

“clam down, please don't shout, I have to show you something.” Mohini nodded at his statement. “Follow me..” he wishpered.

They tip toed out of the hut. Suddenly Mohini's eyes were covered with something. Scared, she called out for Nakul, “I'm here, I'm here” he said calmly. He gently took both her hands in his and started guiding her.

“are you going to kill me..?” she asked confused, Nakul chuckled at her words but played along, “yeah maybe who knows, because you took my place near Mata” he said in a fake angry voice. “i am sorry..” Shree knew Nakul was pranking her but she enjoying whatever he was doing. “ok, before killing me atleast give me my birthday gift!” Nakul laughed and said “you will definitely get it, just wait..”

After few moments they reached the destination. Nakul slowly opened the blind fold. Mohini opened her eyes to see a beautiful waterfall that was almost glowing under the moonlight.

Mohini looked at Nakul who was looking at Shree sheepishly. “its so beautiful..” Mohini said , mesmerized. “there is more..” he took her hand in his and made her sit down on rock, under the tree. He then went away and came back with something wrapped up in leaves.

“what is it?” she asked in a curious voice. He slowly opened it, she saw all jewellery made out of jasmines. She gasped, in admiration. He gently took Mohini's hand and made her wear the flowers. Slowly he did her shringar.

He then bought some favourite fruits of Mohini, She smiled at him “what? Do you think I will forget your favourites..” she nodded in denial, “i am just happy to have you in my life” she said looking at him in the eyes.

Nakul blushed at the statement, but gave her fruits. Mohini started eating them, she offered him some but he denied. She took one grape, and took it towards his lips. Nakul looked in her eyes and ate it.

Mohini started eating again, in the mood mischief, she took one grape and threw it at him. Nakul caught it with his quick reflexes,  he dramatically gasped, “what if it was a rock, my handsome face would have been ruined” and put his hand on his chest.

Mohini let out sweet giggle at his actions. “i don't any handsome man here, I only see one old ugly man with a long beard!” She said and ran.

“you little..” Nakul said ran behind her. They ran here and there, playing with eachother. After a while Mohini got tired, and rested standing against a tree.

Nakul came and saw Mohini. Panting, sweating, her heavy breaths, the flowers she was wearing, her hair open, sweat trickling down her waist. Under the moonlight she looked ravishing.

Nakul couldn't control himself anymore and pinned her against the tree, Mohini was about to say something but Nakul just kissed her. Mohini was frozen with the sudden action but few moments later she kissed him back.

The kiss was passionate, both were lost in other. Nakul wrapped his arms around her waist and Mohini wrapped her arms around his neck. Slowly the kiss went deeper as Nakul bit her lower lip, which caused Mohini to let out a sound.

Mohini suddenly stopped, causing Nakul to pull away, “i am so sorry...” she said in a quite voice. Oh god what did she do, how can she when she likes his other brothers too. No, no, no, this wrong so wrong.

“Mohini!” Nakul said in a louder voice. Mohini flinched, “what happened are you ok..?” he asked in a quite voice trying not to scare her. “I am so sorry,” she said crying, “but why what happened?” he asked caressing her cheeks, wiping the tears off of her face. “i am a not a good person..” she wishpered. “tell me what's wrong Priya ” Nakul said in serious voice. If someone is causing problems to his Priya, he or she is definitely in danger.

“i am not pure, I am not having good though, they are bad and wrong. Wrong to think..” she said not even able to explain it. “what are the-” Nakul was saying something but was cut off by her. “you won't understand, you will also hate me after hearing those thoughts!” Shree said breaking down.

Nakul was holding her, letting her cry on his chest. ‘what are these thought that are disturbing her?’ Nakul thought while caressing her hair, trying to calm her down.

______________________________________________

After a while he took Mohini back to the hut. She was silent the whole time and didn't say anything. Nakul didn't force her to tell or talk.

She sat down opened all the accessories that Nakul made for her, it pained her to open them but she didn't want anybody to know what happened today in the midnight.

Meanwhile Nakul was in a deep thinking of Mohini's breakdown. What caused her to cry so bad and think of herself as umpire person.
______________________________________________

Everyone woke up early in the morning, because they have to travel the whole day.

Mohini was really silent the whole time and everyone noticed it. Especially Nakul. Yuddhisthir thought it was because they moving to a new place and he felt really guilty for putting Mohini through this.

Everyone took the blessings of the god and took off with journey.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the ninth chapter guys!!

When I am telling you I was blushing the whole time while that part, I mean it. My sis was judging me!

But that escalated quickly.

But do you know the next part is going to be about.. Panchali is entering!!!

I hope you like this chapter, and comment on your fav parts!! (That sounded like YouTube epilogue..)

Luv Luv 🌸