Chapter 28

It was the next and everyone was getting ready for the rituals, meanwhile Dusshala was getting cold due to nervousness, Though Mohini was also nervous, she didn't show, because ‘someone has to be the mature one’, yeah that's what she thought.

“Are completely ready now Dusshala..” Mohini said, she almost got Dusshala ready as a bride, because right after elopement both are immediately going get married.

Sanna and Draupadi immediately entered inside, with tension laced on their faces, “What happened?" Mohini asked worriedly, “I think we will be only able to accompany you to the temple, we can't go inside as we are married women,  only unmarried girls can attend the ritual,” Mohini became bit tense because of this new news, “its okay, atleast you guys will accompany us to the the temple ” she said kindly to atleast let Dusshala calm down, “that is is not the dangerous part." Sanna said panicking, "Bharata Dusshashan will accompany you guys" Mohini and Dusshala looked at each other, scared. Needless to say both were scared of that man.

Dusshala because he was strict towards her, and Mohini, she was just scared! "Ok , ok shaala clam down, we can do it ok" "how !? He coming with us..if anyhow he finds out about our plan...he will kill dev!!" Dusshala panicked. Ok the situation is getting out of hand.

The dassi came and infromed them that it's time for them to leave. “listen Dusshala, it's now or never, trust me. I have told dev to come from the backside of the temple, so there are less chances Dusshashan is going to catch him. I will somehow convince him to stay outside. Ok?” Mohini quickly said plan she made in her head at the moment. Dusshala was tired to argue, hence just nodded and trusted Mohini.

It's time for them to act upon the plan.

___________________________________________

They reached the temple, as expected, Dusshashan was on the chariot, and it was awkward. He was just glaring at both of the girls. It was scaring Dusshala and creeping Mohini.

They quickly got off the chariot. And started walking towards the temple, Dusshashan was accompanying them, and Mohini quickly took the chance. “Rajkumar Dusshashan aap bhi hamare sath, mandir mein pravesh karenge?” Mohini asked acting curious. Dusshashan nodded, “But haven't you heard only unmarried girls are allowed in this ritual. And only women are allowed in the temple.” Mohini informed him, trying to convince him. Dusshashan seemed unaffected, but nodded to acknowledge her.

“Don't tell me you are going to come inside!” she acted shocked. Dusshashan looked at her weirdly, “why is their any problem?” he asked annoyed. “No it's just that only that kind of men into the temple.." Mohini wishpered to him. "What kind of men..?" He wishpered back.

"That kind of men" she again wishpered. “if you want people to question you manliness, then you can come with us” Mohini said nonchalantly, but then bit her tounge, she really hit a nerve. She saw Dusshashan glaring angrily at her, she gulped and and went towards Dusshala.

After a long walk they reached before the temple gate. Dusshashan didn't move inside, “Bhrata, won't you be coming with us..?” Dusshala asked slowly. “No, I will be staying outside, after rituals we will go back together.” Dusshala nodded. Now both Dusshala and Mohini were trying to hide their screams, but were silent.

They both entered and Dusshala turned back to look at her brother one last time. Who knows if he will ever want to talk to her. “lets go” said Mohini and they went inside.

___________________________________________

The rituals were going on and Mohini was helping Dusshala with everything. Suddenly they heard a noise when they around to see a handsome man, he was tall and big, he looked like he could crush anybody with his thumb.

‘Wow, Dusshala really has a good taste’ Mohini thought to herself. He moved towards them and Mohini immediately went behind Dusshala scared.

“Are you Mohini?” he asked in a deep voice. Mohini immediately nodded. He smiled and his eyes brightened, “Oh you were the one who wrote me the letter.” Mohini was looking at him and Dusshala, who was busy admiring him.

“Dusshala you didn't inform me you had such a beautiful friend" he asked teasing her. Dusshala immediately slapped his arm which started rubbing. “Just kidding, thank you sissy for writing the letter and explaining everything so nicely, I think without you we wouldn't have-” “i-its ok, Dusshala is my bestfriend after all” Mohini wasn't scared now she was just nervous, about everything. But to say this was man was softie inside, he was perfect for her Dusshala.

But suddenly heard a havoc, “I think it's time for you to depart.” Mohini said quickly and pushed them towards the backdoor. They reached outside and both Dev and Dusshala climbed the chariot. Dusshala turned to look at Mohini and kissed her cheeks, “Thank you so much Mohini, it's only been two weeks and you have done so much for me, I'll always be in you debt!” “No Dusshala! You have the right to choose your own partner, I just helped you, it's a basic human right ” Dusshala nodded and kissed Madhura's forehead.

Dev indicates the charioteer to move towards his country. Dusshala looked at Mohini one last time, before turning away.

Mohini waved at them from afar. Suddenly she was jerked by herhand, Dusshashan forcefully pulled her through the temple. She screamed and begged him to let her go, but it was of no use. Dusshashan threw her in his chariot with force. He grabbed her face between his finger, Mohini winced at his grip.

“You fooled me didn't you..” he asked her in a dark voice, “N-No..I-i...” Mohini was sure she was crying, she was scared now, she planned every thing but think of the consequences.

“you forest wrench, how dare you plan against the royal family!” he again said angrily and grabbed her hair. “I am s-sorry!” Mohini screamed at the pain. “I will deal with you later, Now I need catch my dear sister.” he said in voice which sent shivers down her spine.

He threw her face, and started the chariot, Mohini was really scared now, tears were running down her cheeks. She did a really big crime, she thought about Draupadi and Sanna, she made a promise to herself that she won't tell anybody that they both were involved in this plan.

Suddenly the chariot was on halt, Mohini thought Dusshashan caught both Dev and Dusshala, she was scared but when she looked up see,

It was non other than Arjun, stoping Their chariot.

______________________________________________________________________________________

There goes the twentyeighth chapter...

Actually I was really sad while writing this chapter plus I am really unmotivated...

Vote and comment...

(Unedited)