Notting Hill

June 22nd 2024

London, England

Love after grief is one of the hardest things to process, and something you should never have to understand. 

Finding peace after saying so long, London isn't something Taylor ever wished to happen, or believed could ever happen. But there she was, stretching from head to toe, beaming with happiness as she laid in her bed in her and Travis' quaint London house. They had been renting the house for the summer, spending their breaks and long weekend there. This would be one of Taylor and Travis' last weeks together before he had to fly back out to the US for training camp in July. 

It was pure happiness and peace. Laying there. Just Taylor, Travis and last nights bed invader....

Curled up in between Travis and Taylor, clinging onto Taylor's pyjama t-shirt was a small three year old little girl, with fluffy blonde hair and greenish-brown eyes. That night Elliotte Kelce escaped the confines of her bed and snuck into Uncle Trav and Aunty Tay's room. They had been hosting the whole Kelce family in their house for Taylor's first set of shows in London's Wembley Stadium. The house was nestled in the quiet suburb of Hampstead, not far from where Taylor used to live in Highgate and Primrose Hill. The house had 6 bedrooms: the perfect size to fit her and Travis, Ed and Donna, Jason and Kylie plus the three girls. Bennett still slept in with Kylie and Jason in her travel pack and play, she never slept well in new surroundings but Wyatt and Elliotte shared a room next to Jason and Kylie that wasn't far from Taylor and Travis' room. They found out the hard way that the girls knew where their room was; not only by Elliotte's mission impossible bed invasion but also by their early morning wake up call, curtesy or Wyatt Kelce.

"Uncle Trav !!! Aunty Tay !!! WAKE UP." Wyatt yelled as she came skidding into the bedroom, jumping onto their king sized bed. Taylor, already awake, burst out laughing as Travis woke up abruptly, clutching his crotch area where the hyper five year old had just landed. Taylor pulled Elliotte up to sit beside and beckoned Wyatt over to sit on her lap.

"Did you enjoy waking Uncle Travvy up Wy?" Taylor asked and Wyatt nodded, a Cheshire Cat grin appearing on her face as it lit up with delight. 

Travis stuck his tongue out at both Taylor and Wyatt before grabbing out his phone to take a picture of the four of them, sending it to the family WhatsApp group

THE KELCE KLAN

Tay, Mama, Papa, Kylie, Jason

Travis: Jason, Kylie... come get your kids please!!!

Taylor could hear both Jason and Kylie laughing from their room downstairs below their room and Travis sighed, realising quickly that going back to sleep would not be an option. He was awake, and would have to stay awake. He pulled himself up and out of the bed and crossed over to their ensuite bathroom to take a morning shower, leaving Taylor alone in bed with the two girls. 

"Auntie Tay?"

"Yes Ellie?" Taylor replied, looking down at the three year old climbing across the bed towards her and Wyatt.

"Do you love Uncle Travvy?" Taylor chocked slightly on the water she was drinking from her glass beside the bed. 

"Umm why do you ask that Ellie?" Taylor replied. Elliotte looked confused but Wyatt stepped in, clearly and obviously knowing the answer.

"Because daddy said so!"

"Daddy said so Wy?" Taylor asked and Wyatt nodded. She thought back to where on earth Wyatt could have overheard this type of conversation. They had all been together the other night and it had never come up as a topic of conversation. And then it hit her. The other night...