A Beautiful Life

February 27th 2026
Kansas City, Missouri

Being back in Kansas City again felt like a dream come true. The Kelce family was back home in Kansas City ready for the start of Taylor's new and exclusive musical tour. And what better place to start it than where it all began. Almost three years ago on a July summer night in Kansas City on night two of the era's tour pit stop in the midwest, everything had changed.

And for the better.

Taylor woke up that morning to find the bed empty, beside herself. Not even their dog or the cats were in their bedroom. Nope, it was just Taylor. All alone. As she felt over Travis' side of the bed it felt cold, as if he had been gone for rather a long time. His phone was also missing from the nightstand on his side of the bed meaning that he most certainly had either gone downstairs or had gone out somewhere and left her to sleep. Seeing the absence of any sort of note, Taylor guessed that he had to be in the house somewhere. She felt for her phone on her nightstand, pulling it from the charger it had been plugged into overnight to check and see what's going on with the world. The time read 10:38am. Gosh, no wonder Travis' side of the bed was cold. She had been out cold herself for over twelve hours. It was not surpassing however seeing as Taylor and Travis had been up to some, lets just say extracurricular exercise that neither of their personal trainers had prescribed. But both of them were using birth control and contraception so what was the worst that could happen. Scrolling through her phone she could see the excited tiktoks of fans who would be coming to the show that night. It would be held at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, the Chiefs graciously granting her use of the stadium for the weekend now that the football season was over for the year. After a fun two weeks of celebrating it was back to business as usual. There had been lots to discuss and finalise before the tour commenced fully. It was not going to be on the same production scale as The Eras Tour had been. In her mind, it was more like what Loverfest would have been and the live shows from Paris and other European cities. A more intimate affair and insight into her creative process of writing and album producing. There would of course be some performances, mainly from the tortured poets department but also from lots of the other albums as well. Each city would have its own bespoke set list and costumes seeing as it was a very exclusive and tailored tour to her life. It would also be Luna's first time seeing Taylor perform, not that she would actually remember any of it. But there would be photos and at this age, all of the memories were far more important for Taylor and Travis than they were for Luna.

Taylor finally pulled herself out from under the warm covers, feeling the late February chill hit her bare legs as she crossed over to the en suite to take a shower. She wasn't worried about Travis or where he was. She could see on her phone that he was still in the house because of his phone location and she knew he would never leave the house without his phone. Plus the baby monitor showed that Luna wasn't in her crib and she could hear giggling from downstairs. Seeing as there was a content infant and no moaning animals sulking around her, Taylor could easily make the assumption that Travis had everything seemingly under control. That had been his promise. He had promised her at the end of the NFL season a few weeks before that he would take over the main responsibilities during the off season, especially now that Taylor was beginning a new music tour that would span a good chunk of their year and off season together. He was excited about the prospect of travelling with Taylor again and the opportunity to explore them with Luna finally there with them. How they had sat out together on their porch in Lake Como two years before dreaming of the life that they could build together. The life that they were now currently living. It felt like a dream.

There was nothing quite like a warm shower in the morning to make you feel alive and as Taylor stepped out of the shower and wrapped herself in Travis' huge white robe, she felt slightly more human than she had done an hour earlier when she had woken up. She decided against any makeup that morning seeing as she would be applying her makeup for the show in a mere few hours but quickly blow dried her hair so that it wouldn't be a frizzy mess for the show, well at least before the show. Taylor couldn't vouch for how her hair would look after the show had ended but that was yet to come.