Prologue

A/n soooo this is my first book and probably really bad
Most of this is gonna be 3rd pov 😅

___________________________________________________________

When Danny had the accident the portal exploded and killed everyone in the building and injured several others. During this Danny was transported to the ghost zone. He is then trained by Clockwork, Pandora, Fright Knight and Frostbite.

At first he was only trained by Clockwork and Frostbite. It was only after Danny defeated Pariah Dark and became the king in waiting that Fright Knight and Pandora started training him.

From Clockwork the prince was taught patience and politics. Fright Knight taught him the basics of being a leader and king. Pandora trained him in battle. And Frostbite taught him all the medical knowledge he could ever need. They have also become like family.

He finished his training and went to the living realm at age 15. Since he's been trained so thoroughly he finished high school that same year and is in college. He's majoring in astronomy, astrology, astrological engineering, science, maths and cooking. He's still traumatised by his mothers cooking. He's also minoring in psychology and languages.

He is still a growing ghost and as such is still developing new powers and abilities. His appearance has also changed, he now has fangs, elf ears and wings. He also has a white streak in his hair.

Since he's a ghost with an ice core his body temperature is unusually low in human form and below freezing in ghost form. His heartbeat is 5bpm in human form and completely gone in ghost form. When breathing he only has to breath once every two minutes in human form and doesn't need to breath at all in ghost form. Meals are a little strange as he doesn't need as much nutrients as a normal human since he's not wasting energy on breathing or a beating heart in fact he doesn't eat at all in ghost form unless he's low on ectoplasm or ecto for short. Danny only needs about 3 hours of sleep to be fully rested, though he still sleeps as much as he can, he just doesn't need to. And the recurring theme: he doesn't need to sleep at all when ghost.

And where did Danny go when he left the zone? Gotham city the city with the highest crime rates in America possibly the whole world.

___________________End_of_chapter___________________

So what do you think any name suggestions? Cause I don't want to have it named Dp×Dc for all eternity.

This is my first book.
This is basically the description. OH! And this is a TimxDannyxConner fanfic.
I just like this ship ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ