Ahh... hell.

A/n ¥øū shãll rēåd my ₱rēçīøs 🙃
___________________________________________________________

School starts today and Connor was apprehensive about it to say the least. He has to go somewhere without Danny or Tim for over 8 hours. At least M'gann was going to the same school.

Tim was going back to Gotham academy. Yay. A school full of stuck- up snobs and most just want to be your friend for your money. Such a wonderful place to spend your day at. Yo say he was annoyed would be an understatement.

Danny was going back to college. It was an awesome place for him. Most people are nice and there aren't many bullies. The ones that are bullies are too scared to pick on him. He made sure of that. College was good and he was passing every class with flying colours, that meaning he got 100 on every test and assignment he was given. Language was easy since he speaks each one fluently. He just needs to learn how to read and write them. Cooking was a simple task and everything else was extremely easy for him.

Danny, being the top of the class, gets asked to answer a lot of questions. One time he accidentally fell asleep and the professor woke him up to answer the question on the board. This was when he first got to the living realm.

"Mister Fenton! Please answer the question since you've been paying attention to the class so well." The professor said.

Danny looked at the board '88×43-27+8=?'

"The answer is 3765, sir." Danny said and rested his head on his arms once more.

The professor looked shocked at how fast Danny answered. He took a calculator and typed something in it.

"That's correct!" He said in disbelief. "What is the square root of 84, mister Fenton?" He asked not believing that someone, let alone a 16 year old, could figure it out that fast.

"9 point something something."

And from that day on he was the smartest 'kid' in class. Danny smiled at the memory of his professor's dumbfounded face. Math was easy.

At the end of the day he went to pick Connor and M'gann up. He had recently gone to get a driver's license and passed with (obviously) flying colours.

He got to his destination and searched through the crowd of students. After a while he spotted a head of red and next to it a bulky body.

"Connor, Megan!" He yelled.

Their attention was on him instantly. Connor smiled brightly when he spotted one of his lovers and he and Megan walked over to him.

"Danny! How are you?" M'gann asked, pleasantly surprised to see him.

"I'm great! I came to pick you guys up from this hellhole." Danny said smiling warmly at Connor. "How was your first day, Love?" He asked in a gentle tone that was full of love.

"I don't like it." He said as he hugged his lover. "It's too long and I can't cuddle with you or Tim and it's infuriating." Anger and annoyance seeped into his voice.

"It's going to be alright.." Danny said softly.

"And the amount of homework we get is ridiculous." Connor said.

"I can help you with homework if you want." Danny said letting go and leading them to his car.

"You're just full of surprises, aren't you?" Connor said with a smirk.

"You know me so well." Danny sassed.

Connor snorted and climbed in the passenger side. M'gann was already inside waiting for them. Danny got in the car and turned on the car then started driving.

They made it to the Cave without any problems and waited for Tim to come back M'gann left to do whatever and Danny and Connor did homework.

Danny was helping Connor understand a question when Tim came back.

"Hey guys!" Tim said enthusiastically as he walked into their bedroom where Danny and Connor were cuddling and doing homework.

"Hi, Honey. Welcome back to the Cave!" Danny said happily.

"Hi, Pumpkin, how was your day?" Connor asked while motioning for him to sit next to him so he could snuggle him up.

Tim smiled and sat down. "It was fine, exhausting, but fine. A school for snobby brats isn't fun." He snuggled up with Connor and Danny.

"Did you get homework?" Danny asked.

"Yes, but I did it at the manor." Tim said.

"Cool."

They snuggled and cuddled up, homework forgotten for a few hours.

They finished homework a while later and ended up sleeping after eating a few snacks.

___________________________________________________________

End of Chapter.
___________________________________________________________

A/n Àáäâāãæåßß.

Give them everything

Yes. When he's in his ghost form he blushes a glowing green blush.

 When he's in his ghost form he blushes a glowing green blush

I want to know.