Connor joins the fray pt.2

A/n my serotonin levels are skyrocketing to Neptune rn. Had to run in circles to get rid of some energy bc I had the perfect way to start this chapter.

___________________________________________________________

Following Danny :)

Turns out they didn't take just a nap, no they slept till the next morning. As Danny woke up he realised that he was cuddling with two cute boys.

Oh, he was as red as a tomato. XD

Tim was in front of him, arms around Danny's waist and face snuggling into his chest. Danny was hugging his head further in.

Connor was behind them hugging them both closer. Danny was also using his bicep as a pillow.

Danny wanted to go and make them breakfast, but he was successfully trapped in between two cuties.

If Dani saw this he would never hear the end of it. Wait... Dani!! He should introduce Connor to her, their both clones, they could bond over it.

He'll have to think about that later, though since he still needs to get out of this cage.

Connor was starting to stir, meaning he was beginning to wake.

"Mmm" Connor mumbled still asleep.

"Morning." Danny said softly.

"What time is it?" The sleepy teddy bear asked.

"8:30. If you could move I'll make some breakfast." Danny said gently.

Connor moved his arm and Danny gently grabbed Tim's arm and phased out of his grip. Slowly floating up and out of the room.

He got downstairs and started making food in the kitchen. He was making omelettes with sausages and toast. Just as Tim and Connor came down he started the coffee pot and plated the food.

"Coffee?" Tim asked.

"Not until you eat something." Danny said as he put a plate in front of each of them.

Connor and Tim began eating and Danny sat down with his plate and the pot of coffee. He poured some for Tim and himself.

"How do you drink your coffee?" Danny asked Connor.

"Milk and two spoons of sugar." Connor answered.

Danny gave him his cup and they ate peacefully.

"Hey Con?" Danny asked.

"Hmm?"

"Tim tells me you're a clone. How Supes treat you? Cause I'm about ready to murder him." Danny said venom dripping in his voice.

"He pretends I don't exist and if he sees me he ignores me." Connor said.

"Tim, hold me back. I'm gonna kill him. No, better yet I'm gonna lecture him when I see him. I'll give him an earful." Danny said threateningly.

Connor's core was swirling with shock, relief and joy. Someone was standing up for him.

"You'd do that?" Connor asked, happiness in his voice.

"Con, I have a clone." Danny blurted out.

"You do?"

"Yes and I treat her like a daughter. Clark should be doing the same." Danny said finality in his voice.

"You know who Superman is?" Connor asked.

"I know who everyone is. I know Tim is Red Robin." Danny said already planning a reporter's death.

"Murder's not okay, Danny." Tim said, speaking for the first time since he asked for coffee.

"Yeah, yeah." Was all Danny said.

"What's your clone's name?" Connor asked.

"Her name is Daniella, but I call her Ellie, others call her Dani." Danny said with fondness in his voice. "Now if you'll excuse me I need to go make a kryptonite sword."

Danny stood to leave having finished his food. Connor watched him leave.

"He likes you a lot." Tim said.

Connor blushed a bit and looked at Tim.

"He seems to like you a lot too." Connor said.

Now they were both blushing.

So close, just a little more.

__________________End_of_chapter____________________

A/n I'm happy, I'm happy.

Ever watched My Little Ponyyyyyy~

He's making this face 😐