Prank Ideas >:)

A/n Danny no. You've been stabbed. Tell them your location. Why are you calling 911? Get Vlad!!

___________________________________________________________

"You have a daughter!!?" Wally and Artemis yelled at the same time.

And M'gann just passed out whilst squealing. Thankfully,Kaldur caught her, though his face said it all. He was confused and by now probably has a headache.

Danny has the perfect ideas for pranking Tim and Connor's parents, but shipping those mugs, coasters and T-shirts would have to wait.

"Technically she's my clone, but yes. I have a daughter." Danny spoke calmly.

The team just stood there, dumbstruck. I would be too, I mean, a trio of 17 year old dudes have a daughter that's, like what, 13? Yea I'd be questioning that as well.

So, after they wrapped their heads around that, they gave Dani a tour.

Danny was glad that his daughter was bonding well with the team, and his new boyfriends.

As they were walking Dani said that her core was manifesting and that she was going to start training in a week or so.

"That's great, Dani!" Danny said to his daughter.

"Yea! Now I'll be like you, daddy! I'll use ice too!!" She said excitedly.

"Ice?" Artemis asked.

"Yea." Danny said creating an ice rose.

"Woah, that's awesome Danny!" M'gann said happily.

"I can't wait to start training!" Dani said.

After the tour Danny made the team some food and just hung out with everyone.

He still had that prank in mind and knew that his daughter would happily cause some confusion with him.

This was dangerous because Danny was the King of Pranks and no one could take that title from him.

Now all he needs is a plan and name for the plan, then he'll need the items, namely a few mugs, coasters, banners and T-shirts with the words ' Worlds greatest grandpa/grandma'. They were going for Lois too. Maybe even Talia...

"Dani I have the perfect idea for a prank." Danny said in ghost.

Dani grew a devilish smirk on her face and looked at her father. "I'm in." She said back.

"What?" Tim asked.

"You'll see." Danny said mysteriously.

"I don't like the way you're smiling, what're you planning?" Tim said suspiciously.

"Nothing." Dani said in an innocent tone.

"Hmm..." He wasn't convinced, but dropped the subject.

After eating Danny, Dani, Tim and Connor went to Connor's room. The two halfas told the heroes of their plans.

It took some convincing, but they were in.

Now Danny wanted to get 'You're an uncle/aunt!' mugs for the bats.

He ordered everything to go to his house. Oh, and free shipping.

Now they need to wait and plan on how to give the stuff to their new owners.

Tim would swap out Bruce's mug with theirs and wait for him to notice and put the box with the rest in his office. Danny would sneak little gift boxes in the bats' rooms and Dani would put Hood's in his apartment after Tim gave his address.