Story time

A/n I have an idea. That one episode where the team is lost in a desert, meet Psimon and Danny goes with. When Connor gets shocked both M'gann and Danny see, but Danny 'feels' it and gets ready to blow up the tent.

I NEED answers
___________________________________________________________

Lunch at the manor was pleasant, but all good things must come to an end and the two guests had to leave.

Damian was hugging his Bubba. "Come visit?" He asked adorably.

"Definitely, Baby Bird." Danny said as he kissed Damian's forehead as a way of saying goodbye.

Danny joined Connor and they walked into a portal Danny created. They walked out on the other side and were in the Cave.

"We should visit more often."

"So you can see your Baby Bird?" Connor asked with a playful smirk on his face.

"Yes." Danny said not at all affected.

It was only 3 o'clock so they went to the training room. Danny went to a training dummy to practice his moves.

He was inhumanly fast and precise, never missing a mark.

Connor was impressed and went to his own training dummy.

Some of the team went to investigate the noises of fighting and were surprised at what they found.

Danny was an expert in martial arts of all kinds. Some moves they've never even seen before. And his speed was incredible. He fought with practiced ease and did even break a sweat. It was like he was dancing gracefully and painfully.

He suddenly covered his chest with his wings and opened them very fast. Six throwing knives disguised as feathers flew towards the dummy and embedded themselves within it.

He continued to destroy the dummy until finally he punched right through its chest.

He took a deep breath and got his throwing knives back and hid them in his wings.

May I remind you:

"What the heck!?" Wally shouted

"What?" Danny said twirling a throwing knife that he hasn't put away yet.

"You- uh how?" Was his intelligent reply.

"How what?" Danny asked amused.

"How did you get so good at fighting?" M'gann asked for him.

"Hmm, almost 24/7 training. When I trained with Pandora I had a 5 hour break. It was only used for eating, sleeping and showering. Nothing more, nothing less than 5 hours. The rest of my time was spent training." Danny said seriously. "I trained with Pandora for a while and on the days I got off I was still training, just not in fighting. I was trained in politics and medical knowledge. And then when I was training under Clockwork it was just politics and medical knowledge. Any free time I'd spent it learning about the stars or playing violin. And cooking and learning about the living realm." He finished his story.

"Damn, you okay?"

"Fine. Over-powered, but fine." Danny answered. "And it was fun to see my progress. It kept me going knowing I would be able to protect my loved ones. And hurt whoever messed with them." He said menacingly.

The team looked at each other, but accepted his answer. It was what they did, just on a larger scale.

They ended up training together and Danny gave them some pointers and tips to improve their techniques.

Daniella had left for the Zone a while ago...

Today was fun and Danny made dinner for everyone. Obviously it was good.

For now as long as no one hurts the people he loves and has grown fond of them no one will have to face his rath like Clark had to. Although that was only a fraction of his rath.

___________________________________________________________ End of Chapter.

A/n AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I'm gonna make Danny soooo over-powered.
Oh, and Danny is the power bottom. You can't tell me otherwise.

 You can't tell me otherwise

Over-powered Danny.

What a magnificent horse

Bonding time 🙃

Bonding time 🙃