Attempted Murder

A/n I got an answer from Jackyll1 and I'm going feral thinking about this chapter. Ooooooooooo and

It's a thing and it's blue

It's a thing and it's blue. In my story anyway. Again he's basically a God here.

___________________________________________________________

Danny was dreaming. It was fuzzy. That's not right. His dreams are never fuzzy, they're always clear.

He's holding Tim's hand that much he can see. Where's Con? Oh. He on the other side of Tim. They're in the debriefing room he thinks. A black blob is talking. Probably Batman. He can't really hear what he's saying. It's like he's talking through a few windows.

"And radio contact is not allowed." That's all Danny got.

He woke up... In a desert? Must be on a mission. He just doesn't remember what the mission was about. Where is the team? More importantly where are his boyfriends?

He started flying up. He decided not to use his powers yet. He doesn't know where he is or how long he'll have to be here. Might as well save energy.

He saw a black blur. Is Wally in stealth mode? Where was he running to? If it isn't KF then who is it?

He followed them. He could feel two cores. Who was with him?

Artemis. It took a while but he definitely recognises that core. A hut?

He goes down to see if they know what the mission was about and to say hi. Then he'd ask where his boyfriends were. Oh. M'gann.

"Hello?" He asked. He got a shriek, an arrow to his face and a speedster to a wall.

"Who are you!?" Artemis asked. Something is definitely wrong.

"You don't remember me, do you?" He asked seeing her eyes full of unfamiliarity.

"Should I?" Artemis asked.

"Do any of you remember me?"

"A vague feeling of familiarity." M'gann said in thought.

Danny took a deep breath. Something is really, really wrong. Tim and Connor aren't here the team doesn't seem to have any memory of anyone or the team in general.

"Something is wrong." He took a deep breath again.

"Yeah, obviously. None of us know how we got here." Wally said.

"Wally. You fun mustard bottle themed speedster. I'm trying to figure out what happened. And not, I repeat NOT go murder whoever did this. Because if you don't remember me then neither do Connor and Red Robin... Shit Connor's gonna go back to instincts alone!" Danny said running outside.

The rest followed. Who is this? They seem familiar. They know Kid Flash or Wally. Who is Connor?

When they got outside they saw the mysterious person glowing.