Dinner :·)

A/n Ēllø tø yøū åll :}

___________________________________________________________

"Damian wants you to come for dinner tonight, Dear." Tim said as he walked into the room. Yes yes, the undisclosed room that could possibly be a basement where Danny plans his murder. Just a visual of where he plans. :D

"Can Connor come too?" Danny asked.

"Teddy can come." Tim said after checking his phone.

"Yea, we'll be there. What time?"

"Eight."

Danny went to tell Connor who wasn't in the basement of murder and Tim followed after seeing one of Danny's notes.

Let's just say if they ever come across Lex Luthor and Danny gets ahold of him no one is gonna find him. Ever.

Danny and Connor got ready whilst Tim just waited since he was already dressed.

Danny had spent the entire day in his pjs and Connor didn't have a shirt on. To Tim and Danny a shirtless Connor was sizzling hot. Yes they were simping. XD

"We're done." Danny said happily no longer in his pjs. He was quite happy to see Damian again.

If anyone hurts Damian, Tim or Connor their free subscription for their soul was up and they needed to pay.

As they arrived Danny was attacked in a hug by none other than Damian.

Damian smiled brightly. "Hi, Bubba!"

Danny gasped. "You're acting like a kid again, Baby Bird! That's great!" He smiled warmly at Damian.

Danny picked Damian up and they talked while going inside the dining room. The rest of the family watched with interest as the Ghost King in waiting and the assassin talked with each other.

Danny, being who he is, won the entire family over. If he could win Damian over then he could definitely win the rest over.

The dinner was good and the two guests stayed a little longer. Danny and Connor got along great with the others and even played mario kart with the rest.

Somehow Danny ended up getting Cujo to come (Damian) and then played hide and seek with everyone.

They never found Danny. He died. Literally XD.

They had to give up for Danny to come out. He wasn't even invisible. But he did scare the living daylights out of everyone.

"Hey, Danny? How good are you at pranks?" Dick asked.

"Don't ask that!!" Tim yelled frantically.

"I'm the King of Pranks." Danny grinned showing his fangs.

"Oh really?" Dick asked also grinning.

"Do you have a death wish, Grayson?" Damian asked seriously.

"Apparently." Connor joined in.

"What? Why are you acting like this? It can't be that bad, can it?" Duke asked.

"Last time Wally tried to prank him he put Furbies everywhere in his room. Even in the walls." Tim said with a look of horror on his face.

Duke looked terrified and slowly backed out of the room to get away from Danny and Dick.

They couldn't have a prank war thankfully and the two guests left to go back to the Cave.

Danny decided to go back to his house and prepare for college that started tomorrow. Connor and Tim also had school the next day and would be attending. Obviously.

___________________________________________________________

End of Chapter.
___________________________________________________________

A/n I hate life :)

Da Baby.

Why is it good

Why is it good..? It's such a good photo.

I got my top braces and I feel exactly like this photo

Also I want my Vlad to accidentally go to the original timeline and be confused as fuck.

Like: I'm not married.? Why do I want to marry Madeline and kill Jack? Why isn't he trained, he could die!? I need to slap some sense into myself!! He is being what at school!!? BY WHO!? WHY IS EVERYONE TRYING TO KILL MY SON!? WHERE'S DANIELLA!? WHAT IN THE EVER LOVING FUCK HAPPENED!? WHY AM I INSANE!?

I would laugh my ass off if someone actually did this. I would @ you if you did this I just need the name of the story and your username.

:)