Swoooooooorrrddd.

A/n Clark, last chance. Danny's getting back and he's coming to visit with a very sharp kryptonite sword. Hurry.
___________________________________________________________

Danny had just gotten back from the Zone. What does he do first? He makes some snacks for his 'friends', that he's recently discovered he has feelings for.

Finally. You had to consult Papa Vlad for that! (Yes Papa Vlad).

He then sheathed his sword and packed a bag since Tim and Connor asked him to stay at the mountain, with permission from the rest of the team obviously.

He even made sure to make triple of everything for Wally, and enough so the rest of the team can have some as well.

He found the Zeta tube and got in. It was disguised as an old telephone box. He did exactly what Tim said to do and off he went.

"Recognised Phantom 0-13"

A robotic voice said. Danny had made sure to be in Phantom form before entering the tube.

It felt weird being teleported by Zeta tubes that much he could say.

On the other side were the team waiting to greet him. That's nice.

"Hi, I'm Kid Flash or Wally West." KF said.

"Hello, I am Aqualad also known as Kaldur'ahm, but please call me Kaldur." Kaldur said, polite as ever.

"Hello, I'm Artemis." The cold one said

"Hi! I'm Miss Martian or M'gann! Nice to meet you!" M'gann said ever so cheerfully.

"Hi, I'm Phantom, nice to meet you too." Danny said. "Oh, I brought snacks.

"Yay! I like you already." KF said.

"Hey." Connor said kindly.

"Hey, Love." Danny replied taking off his duffle bag.

"Hello." Tim said.

"Hi, Honey." Danny said.

"I'm not even gonna ask." Artemis said.

"Neither am I." KF said.

"Here you go." Danny said handing two containers of snacks to Wally. "And the rest is for us, mister Black Hole for a stomach."

"Sweet, you're awesome dude." Wally said.

"I'll take the rest to the kitchen." M'gann said.

"Now then, down to business. Where is Superman?" Danny asked sweetly while grabbing his sword. "I need to give him a lecture on how to treat clones." He said much more menacingly this time.

"Probably in the Watchtower. Remember murder is not okay." Tim said as if this happened regularly.

"Is this a normal occurrence?" Kaldur asked concerned.

"Oh, absolutely." Connor said with a straight face.

"Noted" Artemis said.

"How about a tour?" M'gann asked re-entering the room completely oblivious to the previous conversation.

"Me and Teddy will show him around." Tim said to them.

Don't ask if they're dating, Wally that'll make it awkward if they aren't. KF thought to himself. But they most definitely are... Right? I mean why else would they call eachother those names then?

😒

After the tour the three 'friends' went to the living room and cuddled on the sofa watching a movie.