Ready to threaten Superman

A/n I'm in a class rn

Thank goodness I'm homeschooled ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
___________________________________________________________

Tim was right. Connor had been coming along for a few weeks, not that he was complaining. Since Connor was so touch deprived there's been many more Cuddle Days and Tim loved how much of a teddy bear Connor could be.

After the third week Danny gave them both emergency trackers. Basically a panic button one of them could push and the other two would see where they were.

Connor's was a Superboy pendant. Tim's was a simple silver ring that could fit under his gloves. And Danny's was a bracelet with his symbol on it.

Danny had finished making the kryptonite sword and put it away for 'safe keeping'.

Yea... He's been making sure it's sharp. Tim was kind of worried about the boy scout. Danny can be a beast...

Right now Tim was watching the other two make breakfast. Or more accurately Danny teaching Connor how to cook. He noticed that Connor had begun calling Danny 'Sugar'. He was kind of jealous of the nickname.

"Hey, Connor?" Tim asked.

"Yea?"

"Why do you call Danny 'Sugar'?" Tim asked.

"Oh uh, I accidentally called him that one day and it kinda just stuck." Connor said nervously.

Tim narrowed his eyes. "Well if he gets a nickname then I want one too."

This shocked Connor. Why did Tim want a nickname?

"Uh, hmm, Pumpkin." Connor said a smile on his face. After he started hanging out with Danny and Tim he's been showing more emotions.

"I like it." Danny said bringing out their breakfast. "Oh I'm so gonna call you 'Honey'." Danny said to Tim.

"And what about me?" Connor asked.

"You're 'Love'." Danny said.

Connor and Tim blushed at their new pet names. Yea it's getting there.

"Then I'm calling you 'Dear'." He said to Danny, who blushed. "And you're 'Teddy'." He said to Connor, who also blushed.

So dam close.

Tim's phone started ringing. He looked at it and answered immediately.

After the call he turned to the others.

"Teddy, we got a mission." Tim said seriously.

"Got it." Connor said, standing up and getting his things.

All three quickly went to the door and said their goodbyes.

"Remember to keep your panic buttons on you" Danny said to Connor and Tim.

"Always." Tim said as he and Connor left to the nearest zeta beam.

Danny went back in to wait for the two.

______________________Time_skip________________________

Tim, Connor and the rest of the team were captured in Belle Reve by an army's worth of super villains.

Tim turned to Connor.

"Panic buttons?" He asked Connor.

"Yep." Connor said popping the 'p' while having an impassive face on.

Tim pressed his ring and it had a small glowing red dot on the bottom, which he hid by clenching his fist.

Connor pressed his pendant. The small red dot was easy to hide due to his shirt being black.