Tomato face

A/n ◉⁠‿⁠◉ Why do I have to wake up at 6 on a Saturday?

___________________________________________________________

That night Danny, Tim and Connor slept in the same room as they always do.

Tim opened his eyes to find Connor spooning him, but Danny was nowhere to be found. He sat up and looked around. The bathroom door was closed so he assumed Danny was in there.

Just as he thought that the door opened and out stepped Danny with nothing but a towel around his waist.

Tim blushed furiously at the image and put his hands on his face.

"Danny!" He whisper- yelled. He wasn't about to wake Connor up.

Danny looked at Tim and smirked. "You look like a tomato." He said teasingly.

"Put some clothes on." Tim said getting even more red.

"I have to get to the closet first, Honey." Danny said walking over to the closet.

Tim just looked away with his hands still on his face. Danny had an eight pack. That was the only image in Tim's mind.

Danny came back fully clothed and sat by Tim. He pulled Tim's hands off of his face and kissed him.

"You okay, Honey?"

"I'm fine, Dear." Tim said resting his head in the crook of Danny's neck.

Danny wrapped his arms around Tim's waist and hugged him tightly.

"I love you." Danny said in Tim's ear.

"I love you too." Tim said with a slight tint of red on his face.

"What about mine?" Connor asked tiredly grabbing the twos waists and pulling them closer.

"I love you, Connor." Danny said as his fingers tangle themselves into Connor's hair.

"And I love you too, Connor." Tim said.

They all cuddled up and laid in bed for a few hours.

They got up a while later and Danny made them breakfast. They were eating omelettes and toast.

The rest of the team were slowly filing into the kitchen for food.

"Danny you're the god cooking." Wally said.

"Agreed." Artemis said.

Everyone agreed that Danny was awesome at cooking.

Later that day everyone had a mission to get the helmet of Fate. Kent Nelson was turning 107 years old.

(I know it's out of order. I don't care.)

Once everyone was suited up and in the bio ship Danny asked to see the key they were given.

"Why?" Kaldur asked.

"I want to see it closely." Was all Danny said.

Kaldur handed it over to Danny. Danny looked at it and pressed a hidden button. A golden light came out of it and led them somewhere.

Danny smiled and pressed the button again. The light disappeared.

"What was that?" Artemis asked.

"Something I picked up from my dad." Danny said.

"The God of time one?" Wally asked.

Danny nodded and handed the key back.

"I've got to meet Nabu a few times in the past. There was also Klarion... But he's a little more on the crazy side. I guess you're supposed to be a little crazy if you're the Lord of Chaos." Danny said like it was nothing.