The coffee shop ☕

(Danny's wings look like dat)
___________________________________________________________

3rd we following Danny:)

As Danny woke up, he just laid there in his space themed room waiting for his mind to wake up. Slowly he turned his head to the clock on his bedside table. 7:00 AM. He got up carefully as to not pull out any of his feathers out, he dresses in jeans, a black NASA shirt, converse and a jean jacket. He went downstairs to the kitchen and made breakfast, he was going to get a coffee at a shop he'd been going to recently. He ate his small fruit bowl quickly and walked towards his front door and grabbed the keys that were hanging on a keyholder.

 He ate his small fruit bowl quickly and walked towards his front door and grabbed the keys that were hanging on a keyholder

(This ^)

And unlocked the door. Walking out, he was met with the cloudy, gray skies of Gotham city, the most crime ridden city in America, possibly the world. He locked the door and started walking down the sidewalk, keeping his senses sharp and guard up. One of his new powers was to see cores, a little blob in the middle of a persons chest. While he can turn this ability off, he has it on at the moment. Just in case. Danny can see others emotions through their cores.

As Danny walks he thinks to a new project, the blueprints of it are in his backpack that he grabbed just before leaving. The project is a freezeray designed to look like one of those alien laser guns from the movies. He also had his computer, a few pencils and a ruler.

He got to the coffee shop in no time and walked in. Inside there were a few tables and booths on one side and on the other side was the counter, the menu on a chalkboard above it. He knew it by heart and got into the short line behind a boy about his age and waited. The wait wasn't very long, the boy in front of him ordered a black coffee and a chocolate chip cookie. Danny also got a black coffee but with a mini chocolate croissant. He and the boy had to wait at the same table. He got everything out of his bag and set it on the table. The boy then suddenly said "Woah.." They looked at each other for a second and Danny smiled, "Name's Daniel but call me Danny" the boy then replied, "Timothy but call me Tim".

Danny and Tim had a very interesting time with the other and ended up exchanging numbers by the end of their time at the café.

(Following Tim home)

Danny was nice and very polite he also shared a passion of Tim's. Tim liked him already, though he'd have to keep Danny away from his brothers at all costs. He didn't want him to be killed by Damian or someone else.

Tim's day went on as usual, though his thoughts kept drifting to Danny. By dinner his mind was clear and he was focusing on the other people at the table. Damian was looking at him funny which confused Tim. "What?" Tim asked. "You've been distracted all day, Drake, what are you thinking of?" He asked. "Nothing of your concern, Demon." Tim said just a little too fast. "It seems it is of my concern, Drake." Damian said harshly. "Relax Dami, it's probably nothing to worry about, probably just a new coffee shop or something." Dick butted in.

Dinner was relatively normal since then which was a relief. Tomorrow Tim and Danny were going to meet at the coffee shop and continue to work on that freezeray.

___________________End_of_chapter___________________

What do you think?
Also:

What do you think? Also:

🤣🤣

🤣🤣