A Visit And A Confession.

A/n I love this picture. Anywhos um, The Justice League don't know 'bout the family of Danny's or about how many ghosts are in his army. Did I mention that they don't know about most of his powers?

He's pretty much a God, soooooo... They're obviously fucking screwed.

:)
___________________________________________________________

Day three of being in the Cave and Danny thinks he should introduce Ellie to the team. He's definitely going to.

He and Connor are cuddling and Tim is in the bathroom, so he grabs his un-hack-able phone that he built himself and texts his daughter to come visit and meet another clone he found.

To say she was ecstatic about meeting another clone and her dad at the same time was an understatement.

Danny guessed she'd be here in about 30 minutes.

"Hey, Tim. I invited Ellie over to meet you and Connor." Danny said to Tim was rejoining him and Connor.

"Oh, okay, but B won't be happy about this." He said wrapping his arms around Danny's waist and grabbing one of Connor's hands.

Danny hugged Tim's head into his chest and took Connor's other hand that was also wrapped around his waist.

Connor then rested his head on Danny's and they just laid there. The three 'friends' were in Danny's room at the Cave.

After about 30 minutes of cuddles a blue mist came out of Danny's mouth.

By this point he could tell ghosts apart from one another and how many there were when his ghost sense was triggered.

"She's here." He said gently. "She'll find me on her own, I still wanna cuddle."

"Agreed." Tim said tiredly.

Connor only hummed in agreement and so they waited. For like two minutes.

"You didn't tell me you were dating!!" Dani squealed.

This got their attention. All three of them were sitting up straight, their faces beat red.

"We're not dating." Danny muttered.

"Don't lie to me, I see you, all three of you are as red as tomatoes." She teased. "But who's the other clone? I wanna meet them!"

Both Danny and Tim pointed to Connor. Daniella squealed again and hugged her father's 'friend'.

"The other clone is your boyfriend!?" She asked.

If it were even possible, the three 'friends' got even more red. By this point they all realised their feelings for each other, because of a squealing little girl. Wasn't that a strange awakening?

"I'm gonna explore the Cave for a bit. Have fun lovebirds." Daniella said already out of the room, leaving the three idiots alone.

Big mistake when one of them is Danny, but in this situation a prank war won't break out. Thankfully.

None of them knew what to do. They all liked each other. They were just being dumbasses.

Danny grabbed their hands and brought them into his lap.

They slowly inched towards each other until their shoulders were touching and just sat there for a minute.

"Do you?" Connor asked quietly.

"Do we, what?" Tim asked as both him and Danny turned to Connor.

"Do you like me?" Connor asked not meeting their eyes.

Danny suddenly dropped their hands and hugged Connor. Tim soon joined.

"Yes." Danny said softly almost whispering.

Tim nodded his head vigorously.

Danny kissed them each on the cheek and hid his face so they couldn't see his shyness.

They only hugged each other tighter as if the others would turn to dust if they let go.

Danny looked up to meet their eyes.

"I-i love you." He said and hid his face.

"We do too." They said in sync.

"Are we boyfriends?"

"Yes."

"Absolutely."

And now they don't know what to say, but:

FINALLY!!! YEEEEESSSS!!!!!

Ahem, sorry. Now they were just hugging. Danny was purring and they were all content just being near each other.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Phantom's a girl!!!"

Way to ruin the moment Wally.

They had some explaining to do. It was THEIR daughter.

Tim needed to get a mug for Bruce that said 'Worlds best grandpa' . Another time though. They had to explain why their daughter was there.

___________________End_of_Chapter___________________

A/n Finally..

These two fit together perfectly

Shoulda known.