New talent discovered...cool

A/n Damian is killing me with that face 🤣🤣

___________________________________________________________

     3rd pov ( we following Danny 🙂)

As Danny got up from bed he had a sudden thought. "I should practice my violin." Yes he had a violin. What else was he supposed to do with his free time in the zone. Can't look at the stars, they aren't in the zone and he was already a genius.

With that thought, he got up from his bed, got ready, grabbed his things, ate, and went out to meet up with Tim. Only this time instead of only his backpack, he also had a violin case with him.

He and aunty Ember bonded over their love of music. (Adorable right?)

Danny got to the café and ordered two black coffees along with a chocolate chip cookie for Tim and a chocolate croissant for himself seeing as he was early.

He didn't have to wait much longer though as less than a minute later the bell rang signaling a customer arriving. Danny waved and beckoned Tim, the newly entered customer, to come and sit by him.

"I already ordered" the ghost king said (no not Nico di Angelo).

"Oh you did?... What's that?" Tim questioned.

"This is my violin. I haven't played it in a while though." Danny answered. "I was hoping we could go to the park to finish the freezeray." He added after a second.

"Yeah, I'm good with that." Tim said after thinking about it for a second.

"Great, I really want to play it, feels like I played it forever ago."

They got their drinks and snacks and started walking to the park, once there they went to a hill to work on the device and, in Danny's case, play the violin.

While Tim looked at Danny's notes, Danny played his instrument and very beautifully I might add. Tim was impressed not only was his new friend intelligent, he was also talented in other areas. (You have yet to see/taste his cooking, sweet little Timmy...and he's the king of ghosts and ruler of the infinite realms).

Tim couldn't help but admire Danny in that moment. ( ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠) *Cough cough*

They both started talking after Danny finished.

"That was awesome, Danny!" Tim exclaimed. "Thanks, Tim. So what did you come up with for the power source? I have an idea of what to use, I just want to think of alternatives."

"Well I'm not entirely sure, but let's hear your idea." Tim answered.

"So I brought this just in case". He says taking a file out of his backpack, the file is labelled "Ecto". He hands it to Tim "Here".

Tim opens it and starts reading, it was a pretty long file, but with each word Tim just becomes more and more intrigued.

When he finishes he's amazed, it was an amazing power source.

"How did you find out about this?" Tim asked.

"Oh my parents used to work with it."

"Used to?" Tim asked

"They died in an explosion along with my sister and two best friends. Though I was also in it. I barely remember them, it's a miracle I survived it." Danny answered, giving Tim a shocking revelation.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know..."

"Don't be, I barely remember who they are. All of them." Danny said a solemn expression on his features.

It was kinda awkward after that but still okay. They said goodbye earlier than usual, because Danny had to get to college classes on time.

He was excelling in each and every one of his studies. He loved them all as well.

___________________End_of_chapter___________________

Btw Danny's gay
Tim and Con's Bi
ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ

I feel like Danny would play this