Doctor Danny

A/n soo sorry for not updating the story, but this weekend we went on a hunting trip and there was no signal or electricity soooo...
Moral of the story: always take a power bank with you.

Anyhoo um don't take photos of Danny at night when he has his eyes open. You get the photo above.

___________________________________________________________

Following Danny :)

Danny and Tim just laid there with Danny on Tim's chest looking at Tim's core swirl while purring at the colours of enjoyment that he sees. Tim is listening to Danny's purrs while reading through the files Danny gave him about ghosts.

"So cores show your emotions and feelings?" Tim asked Danny

Danny looked up to meet Tim's eyes. "Yes and I have the ability to see cores."

"What do I feel then, what does my core say?" Tim asked.

"I see content, happiness, curiosity and joy. Cores swirl with different colours, so picture a glow-y ball with swirly colours." Danny answered Tim.

Tim hummed saying he heard Danny and they fall into a comfortable silence that is interrupted only by Danny's purring.

Danny looks at the time, 11:30.

"Hey you want lunch?" Danny asked.

"Sure." Tim answered.

Danny got up and went to the kitchen, Tim on his heels. Danny got all the ingredients out to make lunch for him and Tim.

After a while their food was done and Tim was once again astonished by Danny's cooking and deemed it heavenly which was a difficult achievement to get when one was living with Alfred.

"Hey Tim, I have a great idea." Danny said with a troublemaker smirk on his face.

"What?" Tim asked already fearing for his life.

"What if I follow you invisibly on patrol tonight?" Danny asked.

"If you don't want a katana through your stomach then you'll stay away from Damian or the Demon as me and Jason like to call him." Tim said he then suddenly got an idea. "Hey what if I introduce you to B?"

"Yea, oh and I heard that Red Hood died before and then was resurrected in a glowing green liquid. What were or are the after effects?" Danny asked.

"He's very irritable and gets really angry really quickly." Tim answered.

"What do you call what he was resurrected with?" Danny asked.

"Lazarus pit waters."

"I think he was resurrected with corrupted ecto." Danny said.

"You think you can fix it?" Tim asked catching on to what Danny was thinking.

"I've helped ghosts with ecto problems before." Danny said.

"We can make a plan to get you on the patrol." Tim said, you can practically see the cogs turning in his head.

After planning they decided to say that Tim invited Phantom to meet with them. It was a stupid plan, but it'll work.

That night Danny was waiting on a rooftop invisibly. After a few more minutes Batman landed on the rooftop Danny was on Red Robin and Robin with him. Show time.

"Hello?" Danny said startling everyone except Tim.

"Who's there?" Batman asked

Danny turned visible and stared at the group.