Freya

A moment of relief,

A moment of awe

My saviour, my guardian,

Was all I saw.

FREYA

He was my violet eyes. I knew it but it was too amazing when he nodded a yes. I should be slightly disturbed, maybe scared but I wasn't. I was happy and more important I felt warm and secure. I should be asking logical questions regarding my safety, his unreal existence but I wanted to know if he was actually here for me and would he continue to stay.

My heart went wild when he made a promise, a promise filled with strength and meaning so deep that a shiver built inside me. Not a bad feeling cold kind of shiver but a trembling with excitement kind of shiver.

You know how mind start acting all weird when you are caffeinated or over excited and you yammer senseless stuff, same thing was happening to me. So the next question that sprouted out of my mind was embarrassing.

"How long is forever for an Angel?" I mentally killed myself.

He laughed sexily and I have to add like an angel, beautiful.

"You are asking all wrong questions Freya." He said saying my name like a melody.

I knew I was asking wrong questions but it didn't matter. Then suddenly a right question struck me.

"Is your brother dangerous?" I asked trying to sound brave.

His smile faded and he looked at me with fierce protection.

"Not anymore than me. He will dare not harm you." His words filled with resolve and anger.

"You don't seem dangerous or is that just around me." And like a girly girl I felt utterly romantic assuming him to be nice just to me.

His smile returned causing butterflies to re-flutter in my stomach.

"I am quiet feared among the angels. But for you I am your guardian angel." He explained gently with a tone of pride.

He was someone powerful up there. My mother will go insane if she met an actual...what? What did he just say?

"You are actually, truly, really my own guardian angel?" I asked now completely bewildered.

How can I of all the girls get a downright sexy, handsome and breathtakingly exotic angel to be my guardian?

"Didn't you see me that night? I am not allowed to show myself unless a dire situation arrives and that night was one of them." He answered solemnly.

I nodded still in a trance...My personal guardian angel!

He might be reading my thoughts because he was amused and grinning too mischievously for an angel.

"I have so many questions and I hope we have time to sort things out but for now I would like to know one thing." I finally decided.

His eyebrows shot up in question.

"Will you face any punishments or get into any kind of trouble because of me?" I was worried, too much worried for a boy I hadn't known for long.

Well, he was my angel but I haven't had any proof, yet I knew and believed.

I cannot allow him to get hurt because of me.

"I am your guardian angel Freya not the other way round. But for you peace of mind, no, no one actually dares to mess with me." He said it with defiance and coolness.

Can he be any more alluring than he already was?

"You will tell me if something bad happens?" I nagged him unlike myself.

I couldn't put my finger on it before but now I knew, I was connected to him somehow, fated if to say in extreme. I didn't say it loud lest he freaks out and resign from his guardian duty.

I suddenly hoped he wasn't messing around, a boy toying with my emotions.

And as if he knew and I think he does, he read my doubts and wings sputtered out from his back.

I audibly gasped and staggered a bit. The wings were pure white with a slight patch of purple and silver. And Alexander glowed, not under a spotlight glow but glowing with vital energy and power.

"There, now you have proof." He said answering my silent questions.

After seeing this much I was speechless and in awe and all I could manage to say was, "Thank you, thank you."

I sincerely hoped that those two words reflected my multiple emotions I couldn't put in words. I just wanted to thank him for being him and being there for me.

Alexander smiled and gave me a slight bow, light laugh escaped my mouth.

I was completely fascinated by him, by whatever he said and done. Was I even allowed to do that, was I even allowed to have desires for an angel.

I do not wanted to know answer to that question, because if the answer would know it will shatter my heart.

"What is it that has you troubled?" He asked curiously looking at me.

"It's nothing, trying to prioritize my list of questions." I said lying even to an angel.

"You know you cannot lie to your own guardian angel." He informed me with amused twinkle in his eyes.

I guess that made sense but it was also sort of scary that he could know what I feel. Does he know the feeling of warmth and desire I felt around him?

"But I will answer anything you want to ask, if you honestly answer my question?" He asked.

I gave him a questioning look.

"Are you not angry with me or a little bit annoyed for being around and yet not confirming your dreams and thoughts about that night?" He asked with a certain level of wariness.

I contemplated for a moment and then gave the best possible answer.

"Frankly I should be angry and maybe I am annoyed somewhere deep down but for now you have no idea how relieved I am to find out that night was not just a horrible accident but I actually saw someone or at least I thought I saw someone who was my saviour. To save me for completely getting destroyed. For now I am grateful for you existence." I confided in him the truthful feelings.

"And are you sure this is all you feel, thankful towards me?" He asked with a tone that shocked me and made me flush.

I nodded looking elsewhere and avoiding his gaze. God! He knew.

"Don't you think it is a sin to have dirty thoughts about your angel? Only if you knew the power position I hold." Amusement coloured his voice.

He was having too much fun with this. Was he actually an angel? His looks and his wings kind of proved it. I looked up into his eyes, it took lot of courage on my part but I still managed. And I had to smile with relief; with adoration...his violet eyes looked at me with a kind of soft yet intense look that made my inside curl.

He is not an angel; he is THE sexy new guy at school. That would have been so much easier and reluctantly I agree to myself, I would have kissed him right then.

"God, Freya, you are trouble!" He said this with a frustrated sigh and loop sides grin.

I was left hanging dechipiring the meaning behind his comment.