Freya

I believe in angels,

Something good in everything I see.

I could feel His wings around,

Some part of me set free.

FREYA

I was actually walking in trance till Brenna shock me out of it.

"Where were you? You ditched a class! You have never done that." She sounded worried while Hazel stood silent giving me a suspicious look.

I had to practically stab myself from poking out the truth about Alexander and how right I was. I had to restrain inside me the feeling of utter happiness and wildly thumping heart which refuses to calm down.

But I guess face tells it all.

"You look too happy about something, your eyes tell me that much." Brenna deducted.

"You were with Mr. Hoxy, weren't you?" She said coming to right conclusion, my Sherlock.

I nodded and their eyes widened. I stifled a laugh thinking what all they must have imagined.

"We were just talking." I automatically cleared out sounding deflated surprising myself.

I wanted to do more than talking but I silently prayed for forgiveness, he was an angel.

Why in the name of God an angel has to be so smoking hot!? It's sacrilegious...

"We never asked what you two did?" Hazel said grinning evilly.

I shook my head, Hazel was imagining worst. Will this make him angry?

"I needed help with chemistry homework and he is brilliant in it." I came up with a lame excuse.

"And that can't wait?" Brenna asked also grinning a bit.

"No actually I was more comfortable now." Answered my saviour in every situation.

A smile crept automatically on my face.

Brenna and Hazel let out a low gasp, while I turned around to look at him.

"I hope I didn't ditch the class for nothing and you understood every bit of it." He asked mischief gleaming in his eyes.

"I understood everything quite well." I said and it felt like we were having our own personal talk.

My best friends understood that and they smiled to themselves.

"I will be joining you in next class and I sincerely apologise beforehand for when she starts spending more time with me. Her chemistry needs desperate attention." The words said in sexy tone with multiple meanings send a tremble through my body.

Hazel giggled and that made me realise the dreamy look I might have been giving him. Was that allowed? He didn't seem to mind.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me with him. The fiery sensation ran through the nerves where he touched me but I held on and followed him like fire fly to light.

"See you later guys." I shouted to my friends who beamed with pride.

I scored myself a super sexy guy...angel.

"What was that about?" I asked slightly short of breath.

"I am not letting you out of my sight after my brother has decided to play some tricks. I cannot allow him to harm you." He said it with so much protectiveness as if I was entitled to him and that warmed my heart with pleasure.

I realised first time ever in my life I wanted to be his, I wanted to belong to someone. He felt like home, safe and accepting.

The acceptance took me by surprise and filled me with deep desire I was forbidden to have. I should tell him to stop behaving in such...such alluring manner and act like a guardian angel.

I wanted to say so many things when we sat down in the class, him so close to me but my breath was sucked away when I saw a new student enter in, the one with the bad vibe, Haylien, Elder Angel Prince as he told me.

The grin on his face and my angel's fiercely clutched knuckles proved my fears.

But my fears came to life when after a few moments Hazel and Brenna walked in and Hazel bent in to whisper to me, "Now leave that one to me now you have your own hottie."

This cannot be happening!