Xander

She had me undone,

With intensity of love in her eyes,

Fall in love all over again,

With a simple smile.

XANDER

Why I hurried back like this when I should have stayed with her? Because of my emotions which I had in extreme and after that kiss and the ardour with which she responded it was hard to stay in control. So for her own good I left her with Haylien as an excuse. I will talk to Haylien but not now. For now my major concern was how the worm of a boy Evan broke through my compulsion. What did Lizea meant about this?

There are very few people who could break through Angel compulsion. And I had only my father in mind right now but why would he come out of his mourning to meddle in my love life? Or was he behind this? Someone else had the power to break an archangel compulsion?

But did all this matter to me? No frankly it didn't even have slightest affect on me. I was too happy and filled with joy for first time in many years. She said she loved me; she cared for me and even went as far as trusting Haylien to bring her to heaven. I had no idea what she thought she could have done to help me but her facing any danger made me feel angry and troubled.

Now I mentally made a future plan.

I was going to attend school with her and keep her next to me every second.

Without telling her I am going to work on another danger in picture which I couldn't see yet. I had to turn detective and I need to have Haylien at my side. As much as I distrusted him and disliked him he was the sneaky one.

And finally I have to come with a plan to be with her forever as I promised.

Adonael was my source of information for now.

"Alexander I heard you have created a ruckus." Adonael came as soon as I thought about him.

"I just always get what I want, no matter how hard that is." I gave him a diplomatic answer.

I knew he was good but I had no idea where his loyalties were.

"I cannot help you Alexander if you turn every other angel up there into your enemy. Lizea already have half The Elites against you. And all this because you love a human." He said with a sad disappointing tone.

His tone hurt me, he was my mentor when I was younger and I always worked hard to get his appreciation.

"Have you never been in love Adonael?" I asked a little desperate to get his approval.

His silence told me he would have done the same thing as I was and his agreeing will fire my ego. Well not the same, he would have been less impulsive, obsessive and destructive.

"Just, be careful Alexander. I have not known a worthier king than you. I want you to be the rightful heir to throne." He said with a slight smile filled with pride and I was arrogant self again.

"I need human accommodation and everything else human does require. It's not nice for angel to keep lying too much." I requested nicely.

Adonael nodded and then slightly bowing to me, he left.

I haven't seen Alicia and I was no mood to face her for now. My anger will destroy the sibling relationship so looking in every direction I only had one path to go, to her.

But I could not for now so I thought to look for Evan, no matter how hateful that was.

I let out of laugh sans humour; I was turning into possessive boyfriend who even checks on the ex.

Evan was out with his friends. The sun was setting and it was the idle time when youngsters get out to party. I imagined what it will be like to take Freya on date. I let the thought go. As much as I was elated I know our relationship was destructive. Not only it will destroy heaven and its rules but now that she loved me, if I were to leave what will become of her.

Then there was another thought... I could not leave her, it would actually kill me when no one else can.

The boy seemed normal enough besides being an ass. He had a girl on her arm who was giving him the dreamy eyed look. But he treated her like a plaything. This was the kind of nature I hated most. So just for the fun of it I walked up to them and pretended to bump in to then slightly.

The girl next to her looked at me and I got the desired reaction. I couldn't stop my grin. Her grip loosened on Evan and her eyes widened. She silently mouthed the word wow. That girl and every other girl in bar liked me, who didn't? But the relief I felt or nervousness I had was all around Freya. For once I was worried what a girl thought about me.

Then Evan noticed me and his eyes filled with disdain and for the fun of it I asked, "I thought you still liked Freya. Who is she?"

I could feel hate emitting from him and I was happy.

"She is just a friend. And I am still pursuing Freya till she is available." He almost barked out the response.

"Oh! Then you should stop trying, since she is with me now." As soon as I said that I had the pleasure of seeing the shock on his face and loss.

Evan was just a mere human. He could not break through my compulsion now to think of it. It takes a real strong will power for that. And as far as Evan was concerned, he lusted Freya not loved her. Something else was at play here, someone else.

"Then what are you doing out alone here?" He asked with a tone filled with anger.

"I live nearby and this is my usual hangout." And I suddenly restricted Adonael on location for residence.

Since he had nothing to shot back at me, he turned his attention to girl next to him.

"Let's go babe. This guy is weirdo."

But the girl turned over his shoulder to look at me and give me a nice smile. She didn't think I was weirdo; rather she had other thoughts written all over face.

Only if she knew that she meant nothing to me and how all my thoughts, my breaths, my heart beats were dedicated to one girl. My love was not sane from human perspective; it was madness and extreme, obsessive and possessive.

Will she be scared if she found out that I have watched her, noticed her for past so many years? I have always been an angel and never entered her house let alone her room. That was her space of privacy. I never evaded that.

Would she ever invite me to her room?

My thoughts were interrupted when Adonael landed next to me.

"I have done what you asked for. Your required documents are in your new house. This is your car keys if you need them and this is your mobile phone with essential numbers." He gave me subtle look as if letting me know what the essential number was.

It was her number, of course.

"But your highness for how long are you going to keep this charade?" He asked solemnly.

"For as long as I find another way to be with her and also fulfil my duty forced on me." I gave him the truthful answer.

He nodded and bowed.

The first thing I did with my human gear was make a call, to her.

After three rings she picked up and her voice sent a shot of electricity through me.

"Hello?" She said it like a question wanting to know who was on other end of line.

"I am using these petty things because of you." I answered feeling elated all of a sudden.

Her voice had a nice effect on me.

"Alexander!" She said my name with so much joy , disbelief and love that I was filled with warmth.

I knew I could keep up this charade if they say as long as she lives, no matter the consequences.

Was this insane and irresponsible for a King of Heaven? Then let it be...everything is fair in love and guardianship!