Freya

Touch of his lips,

The ardour in his eyes,

Saying what I want,

Saying you are mine.

FREYA

I was melting in the freezing winter; I was melting under his intense wild kiss. Truthfully I was worried like hell where she took Brenna and why she left me to die. But he kissed me and everything vanished, every thought, every worry.

Can angel have practice at kissing so expertly? Because when he kissed me, I actually embarrassed myself by letting out a sigh, a sigh with contentment and pleasure. I have been kissed before, couple of times but never in those times I felt myself tremble and knees go weak or blood rush inside me and had desire to mould myself with him and kiss never ends.

It was like kissing sweet lava, hot and sweet. I grinned at my description. But what can I say; his kiss was that good, forgets the rest of the world and wants him good. If his kiss could do that I shivered to imagine more. But I would like to know why did he do that?

He broke from the kiss and I pursed my lips, an instinct to hold back the last touch of his lips to mine.

"I am sorry if that was awkward, I was just too relieved to see you alright." Alexander looked kind of apologetic and sort of angry.

What made him angry? Was I that bad a kisser? Or he regretted doing this?

I snapped out of my self-centred questions and remembered about Brenna.

"Where is Brenna?" I asked the panic returning.

I saw relief on Alexander's face on change of topic. Maybe being an angel embarrassed him but his cocky nature said otherwise.

"I thought she was with you. How come you fell in the cold water?" He asked trying to know if I had any answers and questions.

"I know you saved me." I said in a low tone just for us to hear and gave him my feeling grateful smile.

The acceptance of his help and my acknowledgement of it brought the look of utter happiness in his eyes like when a mother praises her child for something. He was hot and adorable, rare combination.

"Brenna is fine. We checked, she was in class and remembers nothing." Haylien came into view and I cringed.

"Who did this?" I realised Alexander was asking this questions with weird calm.

"Haylien is unexpectedly helping here." Alexander explained and reluctantly I nodded.

Haylien gave me I am here for fun smile, I ignored it.

"She said she was your sister." I blurted out remembering.

Both turned to look at me incredulously.

"Describe her please." Alexander said with obvious restrain in his tone.

I described her from head to toe and I could feel the betrayal in his eyes.

"I am sorry." I whispered no idea why I apologised but the pain on his face made me.

He gave me a sad smile in return.

"Haylien did you had an idea?" He asked his elder brother.

I was not sure what happened when I was gone that two were on normal talking terms.