Xander

Her unaltered affection,

Her undying trust in me,

I should have left her,

But she is all I see.

XANDER

I allow myself to live, to breathe, and to love. And I kissed her letting out all the pent up desires and worries. She kissed me back with equal desire. My arms tightened around her waist moulding her into me and she snaked her arms around my neck pulling me even closer. Her soft and supple lips were like magic and her heart erratic in synchronisation with mine felt like the most beautiful, familiar and safe sound in the world.

She was my escape, another reason added to my reason why I loved her. When we pulled apart, I noticed she pressed her lips together like before as if preserving the kiss and her eyes remained closed. Her foreheads touched and a slight smile played across her face. I loved to see her after the kiss, the prominent blush, the smile, the uneven heart beat, the wet lips and the contentment of being with me. Not the correct and sane emotion but nevertheless it was there.

"Freya, did I tell you I love you?" I almost whispered.

"No actually you always say something mammoth and poetic but it conveys the feelings." She said her eyes till closed.

"Freya, open your eyes." I requested.

She obliged me.

"This is first time an outwardly drop-dead gorgeous guy is sitting in my room. I am afraid, if I open my eyes the dream will shatter." She said it like she meant it.

"What happened to the part where I told you I am always connected to you and I am real?" I asked still surprised she considered me a dream.

"I am just not that lucky and you are too sexy to be true. I am getting adjusted to it." She said pretending to be solemn.

"So you think I am sexy?" I grinned at her and saw the embarrassment on her face.

She didn't want to admit it.

"You know you are." She said her eyes casted down my grin growing wider.

"I know but I need you to explain me how you find me sexy?" I prodded enjoying tormenting her.

"I never understood why me Alexander?" She changed the topic.

I would have countered had she not asked it so seriously.

"That was for my heart, my mind and God to decide. You mere mortals can't understand it." I simply conveyed something that I could explain.

Why her? I don't know because I never considered someone beside her.

It was and will always be her.

"You never had a boy in your room before?" I asked genuinely surprised.

"My mom is a bit sensitive to these kinds of things." She explained feeling shy.

"Oh then having two boys will be disastrous." Haylien's voice interrupted us.

I groaned but also the feeling of respect and brotherly love oozed out. I know why he did what he did now.

"You are back from Hell!" He said looking at both of us.

I nodded and an understanding passed between us.

He knew what blood ran through my veins and he still agreed to be my brother. I had a huge respect build in me for him. We didn't realise but together we broke into a grin.