Epilogue

I admire the torment,

Darkness is my world,

Something doesn't leave my mind,

The kiss and the girl.

XANDER

I shattered the mirror that decorated the walls in my huge room, every single mirror. Because they were defected. They didn't reflected me they showed me her face. But then I guess I just vented out my usual anger on them. It was not just the mirror that showed her face. Whenever I closed my eyes, she was there. I growled in anger and flipped everything upside down.

Two guards came rushing in.

"Highness, are you fine?" One of them asked sounding wary.

They were afraid of me, they should be.

I just turned to them and glared, they left with trembling footsteps. That made me smile, I loved the effect of torture and pain I had on people. I longed to see the pain and fear in their eyes, it elated me.

But something that exasperated me was the girl's face that refuses to leave me alone in peace, it was etched in my mind. It had been three weeks since I saw her last and yet she remained there. If she hadn't kissed me with all that passion, I would have forgotten her by now. But somewhere in my mind I doubted that. Nothing I did made me forget her. I have tortured countless souls, burned in Hell fire just for the peace sake but it didn't work. I wanted to have some fun inflicting pain on humans. They are always so vulnerable, but father didn't allow me to leave the palace.

I looked at the attire on my bed; it was black over sized robe covered in black smoke and glittering black dust. I hated it. I loved my usual attire, it looked common but it was comfortable, a ripped up black jeans, a black tee and black leather jacket. My servant, Deumos got it for me. She admired me, the dreamy look in her eyes said clearly.

My looks had that effect I learned in past couple of weeks but I found none of them to be pretty enough. But unfortunately as soon as I thought of any female, her face flashed in my mind. I didn't even know her name. But I remember her face too clearly, warm brown eyes filled with impeccable innocence and love. Her cream coloured beautiful skin and supple pink lips were like illness in my mind, slowing crawling deeper.

The look in her eyes was annoying and confusing, why did she looked at me with so much trust and adoration, did someone gave her the memo that I was a demon and she was in Hell. My father had her transported out to human world even before I had a chance to talk to her or get to know what was in her mind.

So I decided to be rebel for once and get out of Hell. I decided to make an acquaintance to that annoyingly beautiful human.

*FINISH*