Freya

The feeling anew,

The feeling of love,

The more I see him,

I know it's not enough.

FREYA

I bet no one has ever got a call from an angel. The feeling of hearing his voice in an unexpected time and situation was more thrilling than reasonable. Boys have called me before, but Alexander's call was like a call from your favourite celebrity who has been you crush since you remember.

I immediately stood up and looked outside the window to see if he was around. He wasn't and I was tad bit disappointed.

"Where are you?" I asked not meaning to be prying.

"I have some things to deal with but I will be seeing you first thing in the morning." He said with a promise but slight amusement.

So he could detect the desperation in my tone. Since when was I so boy addicted? Oh, I remember since I fell in love a drop-dead gorgeous angel.

"You will miss me too much?" Though he asked it like a question but he said it like a statement.

Cocky much? But I decided it was futile lying to your own guardian angel.

"Yes, wouldn't you?" I asked feeling anxious what he would say.

After all I was nothing compared to him.

"I am not the type to be missing someone Love, I get what I want." He said with a sexy tone that sent my heart racing.

He was missing me and of course he was my guardian angel, he had no restriction on seeing me. He just made it clear that he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

"And what do you want now?" His tone made my flirty side come up.

"Are you trying to seduce an angel Freya?" He said having too much fun.

I felt warmth rush through me and thankfully he wasn't around to see.

"Am I getting anywhere?" I replied with equal confidence not letting him know how nervous I was with all the flirt talk.

"I am trying to be angelic, but you are making it very hard Freya. You don't want that." He said with a warning tone with slight sadness.

Why wouldn't I want that? Didn't he want me enough? Or being with me was some kind of rule break?

"For the first time in my life I am sure what I want Alexander and that is you. Nothing you say would change that. But of course you might have double thoughts regarding me." I decided to be a little light with my truth.

I don't want to think I am getting addicted to him.

His sigh was somewhere between relieved and pained. What was it?

"It's impossible for me to leave you and being with me means you make lot of enemies." Alexander warned saying something to passionate too suddenly.

It was impossible him to leave me.

"I am not really worried about danger or enemies since I knew of your existence. And nothing or no one can scare me into not loving you." I also said it in a matter of fact tone.

"It is impossible to leave me, right?" I confirmed.

And he chuckled a yes.

"Even if you find a prettier girl than me and you will." My fears of losing him are getting better of me.

He laughed, a beautiful deep filled with mirth laughter that filled me with a weird ache, like if I wouldn't hear the laughter again I might be depressed.

"Prettier than you, I haven't noticed." He said and I had a déjà vu.

I remembered the other time he said that to me and I had to smile. In some completely absurd universe he loves me.

"This is not a dream, you are real, right?" Another fretful question.

"As real as your heartbeat Freya. Can you feel it?" He asked in a soft and soothing voice.

And I noticed my heart thumping loudly inside my chest. Just talking to him over phone could do that.

"I hope it's not havoc in there." He said when I didn't reply.

He knew my hammering heart and he knew he was the reason.

"Is modesty not an angelic quality?" I asked laughing at his arrogance, which he had all right to be.

"It's just not my quality. Why, is it in your my-dream-boy-should-have quality list?" He asked playfully.

"I didn't have a dream boy or list till you came along. What did you do to me?" I asked slightly frustrated but mostly amazed.

"I could ask you the same thing." He replied with same tone.

"You don't know what I was like before you got me addicted to you and it has not been even a complete month." I complained not actually troubled just letting him know how he changed me.

"Oh Love trust me I know what you were like more than you know." He had the laughing edge when he said that and I realised my mistake.

He had been my guardian angel since God knows when. He knew everything about me, my good and bad things, my erratic nature, my mistakes, the accident and the weakling I became after that.

And still he loved me, why?

"Have you ever been in my room?" I asked almost terrified.

I changed clothes here, do weird thing like dancing awkwardly to some awesome song or talked to myself imagining situations and slept in a really bad manner...no actually woke up in a worse condition.

"I'll leave this question for tomorrow." I could detect smile in his voice.

I was embarrassed and wanted to disappear that moment. Had he been in my room? Why is he leaving the question for tomorrow?

"Good night fiore!"He said softly making me want to kiss him good night.

"Good night." I said sounding too sad.

He chuckled at my response and then the phone disconnected.

I have to search what fiore meant before we meet again. And God I was tempted to invite him to my room right now but I decided to show my nicer, sweeter side.