Xander

She is my weakness,

She is my strength,

I could face any enemy,

Could go to any length.

XANDER

She was here, I knew it. I could feel it, hear her breath, and smell her fragrance. Why was she here? How was she here? My eye caught her peeping through the cracks in the iron door, cracks made by me. My breathing got heavier and I tried to ignore the fact she was here.

Lizea loomed over me with an arrogant smile on her face. She released my sister from her compulsion and even made a sacred promise to never touch either of my siblings. In the process to convince her I did kill few of her guards. I cannot control my power in rage. I was about to leave after getting what I wanted but Lizea had her play set in advance.

She knew if she captured Freya's friend that would get my attention since to Freya her friends were important. And to get my sister to it will infuriate me and get me to meet her. Now she had Freya's pregnant sister in captivity. She was unconscious and looked terribly weak which was not good in her condition. I was furious, too furious and I could feel my rage shaking the ground beneath me.

And I now I knew she was not the only one, with her I had taken on the responsibility of the ones she cares for. I cannot let her get hurt directly or indirectly. I cannot see tears welling in her eyes for whatever reason.

Lizea followed the cliché and asked me to bow down before her since I have never bowed down before anyone. I walked in her trap almost knowing and willingly. I needed a slight distraction to rescue Freya's sister from Lizea's prison or else one wrong move can hurt the unborn child or the mother. This was bounding my immense power. As soon as I bowed down, naturally I was chained with iron chains dipped in wrathful demon's blood. I never asked how she got it but this kind of blood could almost kill an angel and weaken an archangel.

I was fine with all of this, I knew I will have my chance to break free and help Freya's sister out I just have to be patient, not my trait but I had to try. Things we do for love. But then I felt her near. Her wildly beating heart, her hastened footsteps and I lost the courage built inside me, the ice wall that makes me immune to all the stupid emotions around me in heaven. I was a terror, the terror up here. But my bravery was replaced by trepidation for the girl's safety.

She cannot be here, she should not be here. But despite every no she was here, it might have taken lot of courage to leave earth and willingly walk into heaven alive. But why was she here?

I could feel the surge of anger, impatience run through me when I saw the barrier between her and me, Lizea. I had to see her, let her know I was fine. It had only been few hours since we separated but I was already feeling her loss around me. I was habitual of her presence for past so many years.

And I felt the urge to break through the chain and secure her in my embrace when I felt her emotion of shock and despair on seeing me. She was on verge of crying out loud, she was in too much pain something I had on my forbidden list, to see her in pain.

The voice of her gasping, the feeling of immense misery and throbbing inside her gave me a motive and she turned from my weakness to my power. Yelling in frustration, I break through the damn chains, chains covered in wrathful demons blood; one no one can break through. But I was not anyone; I was Alexander, King of Heaven with a strong motivation right outside the door.

Lizea was shocked; she had to have an idea that I might break these things. Knowing my power she was paranoid enough to guard me herself and leave no guards with me since last time I killed her two most proficient guards. She almost yelped when I stood up my resentment at peak.