Xander

I was the star,

She was my light,

She was my weakness,

Now I can't deny.

XANDER

I clearly knew the difference between addiction and love. Before this moment I considered her my addiction something I can't live without, no matter how much force is applied I couldn't let go. I wanted her and desired her... an addiction but now I know it was much more than that, way more deep.

I couldn't survive without her. I wanted her, not to full fill me desires but because she was mine and reason I still existed. I would have long gone by now.

And when she wasn't even angry or judgemental at whom I was and I have hidden it from her for so long, I was enamoured with her. She was too glad when she looked at me, blushed at right moments, chewed inside of her right cheek. She had a mess of emotions inside her, she liked me and I was relieved to find out. But how much, I had no idea. I wanted to find out.

But the most important thing was that she stood too close even for my comfort but she was incredibly comfortable around me. I have seen her flinch and cower with a slightest contact, even a shadow but she was not like this around me. Her excellent instincts somehow told her that I was protector. Even before today she was never afraid of me.

Now there was a problem, my elder brother. I knew him too well to come to a dangerous conclusion. Freya will be the target of his hate towards me.

One look at the slender girl in front of me and I felt the natural instinct to protect her. And truthfully it was not a guardian thing; it was my feeling towards her.

And when I gave her the opportunity to ask questions she asked me all questions I didn't expect.

She was not afraid or even slightly wary, I could sense the feeling of utter happiness emitting from her. Would she be happy if I kissed her? I mentally stabbed myself for thinking such things now.

But the look in her innocent eyes, a question and an expectation was driving me crazy even as an angel. She was trouble and I said it out aloud realising that she didn't even knew what she was doing to me.

"Freya , I think you need to get to class now and don't worry I will not allow my obnoxious brother to harm you or anyone else for that matter of fact." I told her solemnly.

She gave me her trusting smile, I adored and sighed, "I don't think I can worry again about my safety I just met my guardian angel."

I shook my head at her straightforwardness

She trusted me too easily and completely. I sincerely hoped she wasn't like this any other guy...I felt envious even thinking about. Are angels allowed to have such sinister emotions...?

"What if I turn out to be some stalker guy?" I asked just to know her response.

She thought for a moment and shook her head lightly, "No, you are not bad. I have these really strong vibes or instincts or whatever you call it but I know in my gut when someone is bad like I did with your brother. You might be dangerous but I feel utterly safe around you even if you are just pretending to by angel. And you are not just a guy...you showed me the wings remember?"

Her so honest response somehow made me believe in myself and my heart filled with pride in me and the trust she had in me. What will be like if she starting loving me, it will be beautiful and song like, always stuck in your heart and mind?