The Spring Court

Tamlin sat alone at the dining table that had once been filled with people. Feyre, Ianthe, Lucien. Tamlin stared at his food, when suddenly a young woman with golden hair fell from nowhere. She landed on the table, unconscious, with her golden hair billowing around her like a halo. Tamlin called for his sentries to take the girl to a hospital. Her back was mangled with lines, most likely from a whip. She was carried away, and layed on a bed in the infirmary. Healers took a look at her back and started to heal it. After hours at work, it was healed, but there would always be scars. Everyone left, leaving the girl alone.

Morning came, and the healers went in to check on the girl. As soon as they got to her bed, her eyes snapped open. They were as blue as the ocean, with rings of pure gold circling her pupils. She sat up, climbed out of bed, and acted like nothing had happened. She walked into the dining room, knowing exactly where she was going. She opened the door and walked through to find Tamlin alone. She sat down and put her feet up on the table. Tamlin looked up, and asked, " Who are you? Where did you come from?" The girl replied, " For the answer to the first question, I am Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, Heir of Mala Fire Bringer, Heir of Fire, Queen of Terrasen. And I'm from Terrasen." Tamlin looked at her in wonder, and said that no such place existed. Aelin said that it did, but it was just far south. She said the continent's split and the distance was impossible to cross,which is why he had never heard of it. With that, she walked out of the room and left to go outside, wondering if her mate was in this new land too.