Suspicious Behavior

Azriel sat in his bedroom, waiting for his shadows to report anything suspicious. The shadows came to Azriel whispering what they had seen. Azriel was ready to tell Rhys that all was fine, but then shadows from Haeda's palace. The shadows whispered of an army, alliances with two courts, and extremely violent plans against Feyre and Rhys. Azriel stood  up and left the room to find Feyre and Rhys. 

Azriel walked into the kitchen, hoping to find Feyre and Rhys. However, only Cassian was in the kitchen. " Cassian," called Azriel," Do you know where Rhys and Feyre are?"

" Nope, but they might be in the training area," replied Cassian.

" Thanks," said Azriel and left to go to the training room. He found Feyre and Rhys training with the people from Terresan. Azriel called to them, and they came over.

" What is it Azriel," asked Rhys. Azriel led Feyre and Rhys away and started to explain the information about Hybern. They didn't know that with the foreign fae's enhanced hearing, they heard every word he said.

******************************************************************************

Hi Guys,

I know this is really short but I needed to update.

How many of you have Tower of Dawn?

Where do you want the next chapter to be. Comment your preference and the most commented one will happen.

Hope you're enjoying A Kingdom of Light and Darkness.

- Aelin Archeon