Preparation for War

Nesta woke up in bed, and reached across roll into Cassian. But all that was there was  empty sheets. She rolled out of bed and walked to the window, watching Cassian's shadow fly into the distance. She quickly got dressed, before returning to the window and watching, waiting for Cassian to come home. After an hour, he flew home, and walked straight to breakfast, not bothering to come home. Nesta walked out of their room, and down to the breakfast hall, meeting Feyre, Elain, Aelin, Lysandra, Manon, Asterin, Rhys, Azriel, Cassian, Lucienc, Rowan, Aedion, Dorian and Mor in the kitchen. Nesta walked up to Cassian and kicked him in the shin, while yelling at him for not telling her where he was going. Cassian simply smiled, and said, " I was meeting with Devlon," before his smile faded away. " He should be here soon." 

Azriel walked up to Rhys and Feyre, and said, " Hybern's army is bigger then we thought. My shadows have told me that it is Hybern's, Tamlin's and Beron's army combined, along with a small army of shadow soldiers. We are going to need more than the Illyrians."

Rhys grimly said, " We're going to need Keir and the other high lords help aren't we?" Azriel simply nodded.  " Well then, I'll call a meeting with the remaining High Lords for three days."

" About that....." said Azriel, " HIs army is coming and will be here in two days."

Rhys started to curse over and over again. Feyre said," I'll winnow to the Winter and Day Courts with Mor , Aedion and Lysandra. Rhys will go to the Summer and Dawn with Aelin, Rowan and Cassian, and Azriel. Let's just leave the darkbringers for later."

The inner circle all nodded, and set out to do their various assignments.

*************************************************************************

Feyre grabbed onto Aedion, andMor grabbed Lysandra, and winnowed away to the Winter Court. Mor immediately rushed at Vivianne, with Lysandra joining after. " As much as I wish we were here to rejoice,   I come as the bearer of bad news," said Feyre, " The current king of Hybern has raised a new army, with the aid of the spring and autumn courts, and is invading Prythian. We need your help,so will you help us?"

" Yes," said Vivianne, looking at her husband, who nodded in agreement, clearly having agreed through the mating bond. 

" Will you come to the Night Court for a meeting," asked Feyre, as Vivianne nodded. " Winnow there in 10 minutes," she said, and winnowed to the Day Court.

Feyre arrived in the Day Court, and simply broadcasted her thoughts to Helion, who replied yes, and agreed to winnow to the Night Court in 5 minutes. Feyre winnowed back to the Night Court, where she met Mor and Lysandra, who were sitting with the boys. 

*****************************************************************************

Instead of winnowing, Rhys simply asked Tarquin and Thesan to come to the Night Court in 10 minutes because of an upcoming war. They both agreed, and agreed to winnow in 10 minutes. Feyre winnowed in, and Feyre sat next to him. The High Lords winnowed in, and the meeting began.

******************************************************************

Hi Guys,

I know I haven't updated in a week, but I think my updating schedule will change to Thursdays and Saturday/ Sunday/Monday.

Where do you want the next chapter to be?

Hope you're enjoying A Kingdom of Light and Darkness

-Aelin Archeon