Revenge, Trickery and Lies

Maeve woke up with the unfamiliar sensation of arms wrapped around her. She realized that Haeda was the one embracing her, and remembered last night. He was her Mate. The most sacred bond between two people. How could she not have know, she thought to herself. She rolled over and groggily yawned. Haeda woke up, no yawned as well.They got out of bed, and got dressed for the day ahead. They sat down and started to eat. " Haeda," said Maeve," Let's take revenge on Feyre Archeon for killing our children." Maeve got a furious look in her eyes at the mention of Feyre's name.

Haeda replied " Yes, but let's go to a different place." Haeda walked with Maeve into his private meeting room. "This room is soundproof. No one can hear anything while we're in here."

" Okay," said Maeve, " Here's my plan for getting revenge on Feyre, and recapturing Aelin. First, we need allies. There is no way we can do this without getting help. Hybern is to weak after the war with Prythian. What Courts could ally with us."

" The Autumn Court or maybe Spring. Beron always wanted to take his kernel of power away from Feyre. Tamlin might ally in the hopes of getting Feyre back or hurting Rhysand."

"Okay, let's go to those Courts after we finish our plan. We need to harm Feyre in the most vicious way possible. She killed our children. What does she love most, so we can destroy it."

" Rhysand, her Court, and Veralis."

"So, lets capture and torture Rhysand, attack her Court and Veralis. Once we capture her, we will torture Rhysand in front of her, torture her, and destroy everything she loves."

"What about Aelin," asked Haeda.

"She's nearly impossible to defeat at full power, so we get her to use up her energy and then take her. Then we'll torture her. Now, lets go find allies. To the Autumn Court."

Haeda winnowed himself and Maeve to the Autumn Court. They appeared in Beron's study, and found him crying in his chair, murmuring over and over again, "She beat me. I'm not Master of Fire."

"Hi Beron," said Hybern, "My mate and I were wondering if you would help us get revenge."

"On who," asked Beron, looking up at them.

"On Feyre Archeon and Aelin Galathynius, Heir of Fire," said Maeve.

" Does Aelin Galathynius have turquoise eyes with a ring of gold?"

"Yes," replied Maeve.

" I will help you get revenge. She disgraced me in my own home. I've also always wanted my magic back from Feyre."

"Good," said Maeve, "Meet us in Hybern tomorrow. We're going now to the Spring Court to try and convince the tool there by the name of Tamlin." With that, Maeve and Hybern winnowed away to the Spring Court.

Maeve and Hybern appeared in Tamlin's manor. Maeve and Hybern appeared just as Tamlin was heading to hunt. "Hi Tamlin. Maeve and me were wondering if you would help us,"

"With what," asked Tamlin.

" With taking revenge on Rhysand and Aelin," lied Haeda

" Aelin landed here two days ago and treated me with upmost disrespect. I hope it wasn't you who gave her all those whip marks."

"Of course not," said Maeve, lying to Tamlin again.

" And taking revenge on Rhys will make her come back to me," asked Tamlin.

" Yes," replied Maeve, tricking Tamlin into believing her.

" Sure," said Tamlin.

"Meet us at Hybern tomorrow."

With that, Maeve and Haeda winnowed away. They returned to the meeting room.

"Now, to start planning our attack"

**********************************************************************************************

Hi guys,

Do you want the next chapter to be in Hybern again or the Night Court. The most commented one will happen again.

Also, thanks for saying who you think will win the fight. You'll find out soon.

Please comment your thoughts too.

-Aelin Archeon