During Dinner

Feyre and Rhys walked away from their encounter with Rowan and Aelin, both of them still in awe at the might of Aelin's power. Feyre had imagined her with strong magic, but what she saw amazed her. Clasping their rough callused hands together, Feyre and Rhys walked into the living room, where they saw Mor and Cassian chasing each other. Mor was holding something dark in her hands, which Feyre thought might be Cassian's favorite pair of pants. Cassian yelled, " Give me back my pants Mor." That answers my question, Feyre thought to herself. Rhysand cleared his throat, and Mor and Cassian stopped chasing each other around to look at him.

"Tonight we're going to Rita's," called Rhys, " You know the usual dress code." While he was saying that, Feyre was reaching out her mental paintbrush to Aelin's fire, whispering in it's ear about dinner. She did the same to Rowan's ice, Lysandra's menagerie, Aedion's wall of swords, Dorian's ice and Manon's iron. She saw a golden line pulsing between the two, and recognized it as the mating bond. She wondered if they knew. As she retreated out of their minds, she realized that she saw a silver thread along with a gold, and wondered what the silver thread was. She returned to the present, and spoke to Rhysand using the mating bond, telling him that the job was finished. Feyre went up to her room to get dressed, with Rhysand following closely behind.

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Aelin walked away with Rowan, going to tell her court about the meeting, as she was, she felt a presence stroke the barriers of her mind, whispering to her about the arrangements for dinner. She knew it was Feyre from her voice. Looking to Rowan, she could tell that he had gotten the message too. " Well then," said Aelin, " Let's go get ready." She walked away, her golden hair swinging from side to side, and the age-old fae prince followed her.

In her room, Aelin found that whatever outfit imagined would be there. Knowing this, Aelin fashioned a green knee length dress, with silver flamed burning around the bottom. A V neck swept a quarter way down the top, but silver mesh covered half of the skin. Silver embroidery decorated the edges of the V neck, and a silver belt with green swirls adorned her hips. She wore green flats, with silver sparkles along the edges. Her hair was swept up into a grown on top of her head, silver pins holding it in place. Rowan was dressed green pants, a white shirt, and a silver jacket. He stared at her, took her hand, and together, they walked into the living room.

  He stared at her, took her hand, and together, they walked into the living room

🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Feyre adorned herself with a dress of obsidian black, with silver and violet stars twinkling on it, and growing more and more abundant as they got lower down. Her neckline was a simple roundneck, but the sleevs were violet mesh, sweeping down to become gloves. Rhysand was dressed in black pants, with a white shirt and violet jacket. The couple held hands and stepped into the living room.

As Rhys and Feyre entered, so did Aelin and Rowan, both two pairs of perfection. In the living room, Mor was wearing her signature red dress, Cassian and Az wearing black pants with half-opened shirts, and Nesta and Elain wearing stunning grey dresses. Aedion was wearing black pants with a white shirt with green accents. Lysandra stood by him, whispering in his ear about the mating bond and accepting it, with a silver dress adorning her, bright green snow leopards frolicked at the bottom. Dorian was wearing a full tux, and Manon was wearing a pair of loose pants and a top, while her second was wearing a dawn coloured outfit.

The group winnowed to Rita',s where Rhys and Feyre made the announcement about the upcoming was with Hybern. Their reactions were mild, to say the least. Cassian spit out his wine, Mor stood up abruptly, and Nesta and Elain just sat in shock. After that, the table erupted with noise and accusations, mainly from Cassian and Mor. During that time, Aelin just explained to her court what was happening, and they sat there in amused silence, watching the bullets fly. Lysandra and Aedion decided to announce the mating bond, which resulted in some fangirling and wholesome congratulations. Once the chaos had calmed down, they all had dinner and left to their rooms, all of them wondering about the upcoming battle.

******************************************************************************

Hi Guys,

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in 12 days, but I've had a test and working out my schedule. I think I've figured out my updating days though. I'll try to update on Mondays, Thursdays and Saturdays.

Please comment where you want the next chapter to be, and the most commented one will happen.

Hope you guys are enjoying a Kingdom of Light and Darkness.

-Aelin Archeon