Buzzard and Fireheart

Aelin, Lysandra, Aedion, Dorian, Manon, Asterin, Helion and Thesan walked towards the Summer Court Palace. Lysandra, Aedion and Aelin walked in front, with Dorian, Asterin and Manon behind, and Helion and Thesan at the back. The groups walked, talking amongst themselves. They arrived at the Summer Court palace and the group was welcomed by Tarquin. " Aedion, who is this," he asked.

" This is Aelin, my cousin. Behind me is Dorian, Manon and Asterin," said Aedion," And at the back is.."

" Yes, I already know Helion and Thesan. Why are you here," replied Tarquin. 

" Aelin came up to me and Lysandra while we where at the beach," said Aedion. " Aelin is trying to find Rowan, he went through a violet portal." 

" I think it might lead to the Night Court. Let's winnow there." With that, Tarquin grabbed on to Aedion and Lysandra and winnowed, covering himself in water and sun. Helion grabbed onto Aelin and Dorian and winnowed away, covering them with a golden light. Thesan grabbed onto Asterin and Dorian and winnowed away, covering them in pale pink clouds. All of them arrived in Rhysand's house in Velaris. They emerged just as the Inner Circle was eating breakfast.

" Really," said Rhys," Two groups of people interrupting our breakfast within 3 days."

" It's fine," said Feyre to the group, " He just wants to eat in peace. I presum there's a reason for this visit, Thesan, Helion and Tarquin?"

" Yes," said Tarquin.

" And who are the others."

" This is..."

" We can introduce ourselves thank you very much. I'm Aelin Ashryver Galathynius, Heir of Fire and Queen of Terrasen."

" I'm Aedion Ashryver, Wolf of the North."

" I'm Lysandra, Lady of Cavierre,"

" I'm Manon, Queen of the Crochan witches and heir of the Blackbeak clan," said Manon, her iron nails sliding out.

" I'm asterin, Manon's second"

" And I'm Dorian, King of Ardlan."

" You wouldn't happen to be looking for someone called Rowan would you," asked Rhys.

" We are," replied Aelin. As soon as she said it, Aelin was at Rhysand's throat, demanding to tell her where Rowan is.

" I'm guessing you're his mate,' said Rhys.

" Yes," said Aelin. Rhys attempted to glimpse into Aelin's mind to see how she got here, but he was greeted by a towering wall of flame. Rhysand asked Aelin, " Do you have an animal form like Rowan,"

" Yes, but mine is a human," said Aelin. Rhysand winnowed Aelin to the HOuse of Wind and took her to meet her mate. Rhysand knocked on the door to Rowan's room. He didn't open it, so Aelin snuck in and found him sleeping. Aelin snuck behind him and shock him saying, " Wake up Rowan" Rowan woke up and mumbled,

" Fireheart?"

Aelin reached down and hugged him. Rowan asked" How, you're with Maeve"

Aelin told him the whole story through the mating bond. By the end of it Rowan was up, fussing over Aelin. " I'm fine, you territorial Fae male."

Rhysand chuckled at the door, and sent the phrase to Feyre. Feyre replied, " Sounds just like you," and sent a caress of love down the bond. Rhysand, Rowan and Aelin went back to the others, who where having a nice conversation. Aelin walked in just as Cassian said, " I can beat any of you at a sword fight,"

" Oh really," said Aelin," I challenge you to a sword fight,"

" Done," said Cassian. Rhysand and his court smiled, knowing that Cassian was the General of the Illyrian Armies for a reason, and Aelin's Court smiled because Aelin had trained since she was 8, and she never lost. 

Aelin and Cassian walked down to the ring, about to start the fight with Mor, Adriel, Feyre and Rhys on one side and Rowan, Aedion, Lysandra, Manon, Asterin and Dorian on the other. Helion, Thesan and Tarquin winnowed away, having HIgh Lord business to attend to. Aelin stood in the ring twirling her hunting knifes, and Cassian was holding his sword. A horn blew, signaling the beginning of the fight.

*****************************************************************************

Hi guys,

Who do you think will win the fight. Cassian or Aelin? Comment which one.

Also, do you want the next chapter to be more Night Court or Hybern. comment, and the most commented one will happen.

Please comment your thoughts.

I'll try to update on Thursday, but I might not be able to because I'm travelling all day. There will be a chapter before Friday

Hope you're liking a Kingdom of LIght and Darkness.

- Aelin Archeon