A Reunion

Asterin, Dorian, Helion and Thesan walked in the direction that Beron had pointed towards. In the distance, they saw a small plume of grey smoke.  Dorian said, " Do you think that that's Aelin's fire?"

" Maybe," said Asterin, keeping her face a mask of calm, but inside she was excited to see her cousin and her friend again. Helion and Thesan were walking slightly behind Asterin and Dorian, having a conversation regarding the Fae in front of them, Asterin could hear snippets of their conversation. They kept on walking in the groups of High Lords and Fae, until they could make out two figures around the fire, one with white hair and one with golden hair.

Aelin and Manon walked away from Beron's house. after walking for hours, they decided to stop to make a fire. Aelin used her fire magic to light a small fire, which kept them warm and allowed them to rest. "Manon," Said Aelin, " If you, Dorian and Asterin came through a portal, do you think that my court is here too. Do you think Rowan is here?"

Manon replied," He could be. If a portal appeared, he would go through if there was the slightest chance that it would lead to you. I think he;s here, along with Aedion and Lysandra. "

"Okay " said Aelin. Aelin turned around and saw 4 figures in the distance, walking towards them. "Manon," said Aelin," There are 4 people walking towards us." Manon slid out her iron nails and Aelin set her hands on fire. They started to walk towards the 4 figures.

Dorian and Asterin were the first to see the two figures from the fire stand up and start asking towards them. One of them had fire on there hands, and the other one had iron glinting off of their hands. " That's definitely them," said Dorian. Dorian and Asterin started walking at a quicker pace towards the two figures. As soon as they could see their faces, Dorian yelle, " Aelin, Manon," and started to run towards them, followed by Asterin.The 2 figures stopped, and then continued to walk, but this time at a quicker pace towards them. They embraced. " Hello Witchling," said Dorian to Manon.

"Hello Princeling," said Manon in return. Asterin embraced Manon and the foursome had a long conversation while Thesan and Helion walked towards them. 

"Who are they," asked Aelin as Thesan and Dorian pproached, and lit her hands on fire. 

"Aelin, calm down," said Dorian, and Aelin extinguished her fire. " This is Thesan and Helion, High Lords of the Day and Dawn Courts."

"High Lords," said Aelin in a question, " Are you as stupid as Tamlin?"

" Or as stuck up as Beron," added Manon.

" Oh no," said Helion," Tamlin and Beron are the worst two. I'm Helion Spell-Cleaver, High Lord of the Day Court."

" And I'm Thesan, High Lord of the Dawn Court," said Thesan.

" Allow me to introduce myself properly," said Aelin, " I'm Aelin ashryver Galathynius, Heir of Fire, Heir of Mala Fire-Bringer and Queen of Terrasen." Aelin, Thesan, Helion, Dorian, Asterin and Manon sat around the fire and talked about their home lands.

*****************************************************************************************

Hi guys,

Thank you so much for the 1k reads, I never thought I would get that many. Can you guys please comment which charecters you want to meet, and the most commented group will meet. Please comment your thoughts.

Hope you're liking the story

-Aelin Archeon