Prologue

Boy: I love you so much, I can't imagine my life without you

Girl: I am sorry sir, I don't love you and I will not also. So please leave me and don't follow me.

Boy: But I can't, I will keep you happy always.

Girl: sir, I have so many responsibilities please forget me. (And the girl left from there).

But the boy was thinking about her only, then he thought I really love you and i will marry you only.

_______________________________________

Boy: hi Angel, how are you.

A girl saw him and sighed,
Girl: I already told my decision sir, please go away.

Boy: I also told my decision that I love you, why can't you understand. Why are you rejecting me.

Girl: ________

She didn't reply and went away from there. Then the boy said to himself, I want to know, why she is rejecting me. Wait for me my girl. And he smiled beautifully thinking about her.

_______________________________________

Boy: so this is the reason, you are rejecting me.

The girl didn't answer instead she looked down.

Boy: answer me?? (He shouted).

The girl was shivered, listening his shouts. Tears are rolling down from her eyes. Seeing tears in her eyes, he calmed down and said,

Boy: please trust me, I will make you happy in all the possible ways. And at least tell me what is bothering you??

Girl: please I can't love you, let me go you will be happy. I am not the perfect for you.

Saying that she ran away from there. The boy didn't know what to do.

_______________________________________

Girl: please, I want to live with you till my last breath.

Boy: ________

Girl: please, I am sorry. I will not go away hereafter.

Boy: ________

_______________________________________

Boy: I am so happy now. (The girl just smiled listening that but not fully).

Girl: yes

Boy: tomorrow we are going for our honeymoon. Pack your bags and mine too.

The girl just nodded her head. Then he went to do the preparations.

Girl: I don't know God, what I am doing. I middle class married a billionaire. What might people think about me, I am not. Gold digger.

She cried silently but she doesn't know God already changed her life from worst to beautiful one. So wait for her realisation.

_______________________________________

So,

This story contains a beautiful love between a billionaire boy and a middle class girl. The boy who loves a girl immensely without any expectations. But the girl doesn't think about her happiness instead she is afraid of other peoples.

Let's see who are they,

Manik Malhotra:
He is a billionaire and very kind hearted to his loved ones. But arrogant to others, all are loved him because of his nature. He helped so many peoples for their life. He is an intelligent and his employees also knows about him. He buys whatever he want in another minute. No.1 business man in Asia but he doesn't shows that.

Nandini Murthy:
She is a girl full of beauty. She is an angel from heaven. She is always silent and enjoys herself. She is not express herself for others. She is middle class girl. Because of that she can't achieve anything but still she enjoys.

The girl whose life was not yet described is going to filled with only happiness after the meet of billionaire.

So let's see the billionaire boy and middle class girl's love story.

I hope, you guys will love this story😊😊😊😊😊😊.

Please give it a try....😁😁😁😁 because it will going to be a good one.

Please comment about your views on my story.........