8. First day as caretaker

Nandini entered inside the mansion but there is no one in the living room.. She then entered inside the kitchen and there she saw an elder man who was cleaning the kitchen...

She came near him and said,"good morning kaka...". The man turned and saw a girl and said,"good morning beta... You"...

Nandini smiled and said," my name is Nandini... I am going to work here as  caretaker for daadi...". He smiled and said,"i am shankar beta...". She smiled and touched his feet and he blessed her...

Then she said,"now I will work here... You can do other works na..". He smiled and went to garden for piping the water for plants....

Here Nandini make a herbal tea for daadi and green tea for Manik.... Then she hand over the tea to the butler and asked him to give daadi and Manik... After that she started to prepare breakfast for both of them.

After 20 minutes she prepared everything and cutting the fruits for daadi for parfait..., then she arranged the table for breakfast...

Manik and daadi came to the table and Manik cleared his throat to gain her attention... Nandini turned and looked at them and smiled brightly... The she wished,"good morning daadi and morning sir...".

Manik wished her back,"good morning..". Ragini said,"morning beta...". Nandini said,"breakfast is ready... Before that I called doctor.. He will check you... Then we will start...".

They both nodded their head and Manik was happy listening her words, he admired her... Soon the doctor arrived and checked her..... He said,"tomorrow the reports would be ready... You can continue your healthy foods". Saying that he went from there...

Daadi smiled at Nandini and they both came near the dining table... Before Manik, Nandini pulled the chair for daadi.... Manik smiled at her action, then he sat on his chair...

Ragini said,"beta the tea is superb... Come na join with us..".  She smiled and said," no daadi.. I will eat with ma...". Ragini nodded her head and Nandini served daadi then Manik but they both have different items..

For Manik

Daadi asked,"what is this

Daadi asked,"what is this... I don't want this... I want paratha give me Manik...". Nandini said,"daadi no for you... Just try this na, you will love it...".

Manik asked seeing daadi plate,"what is this Nandini??". Nandini said,"this is oats idli..., daadi no more excuses... It's really good and the taste also superb... Just try once... If you don't like... I will prepare something for you okay.. ".

 "