2. The Flower Girl

Manik and his daadi were traveling in the car for the hospital

Manik and his daadi were traveling in the car for the hospital. Daadi was looking grumpy, Manik looked at her. And smiled seeing her like that. He stopped the car aside and held her hands, then said,"daadi, you are my life and I have no one to take care of me other than you".

He paused and Ragini was listening his words keenly. Then he continued,"I want you daadi, I want you to be with me till my life. So...". He was cut by daadi," shall we move to the hospital???, but I don't want injection okay???".

Manik chuckled and drove to the hospital. Soon they reached hospital Manik came from his seat and opened the door for his daadi.

And they entered inside and went for the check up, doctor said,"it will take some time Mr. Malhotra, you please wait outside ". Manik nodded his head and went out. Then Ragini went for the various check ups and Manik was still waiting outside.

After finishing the check ups Ragini came to Manik and sat beside him who was sitting in the waiting room. Manik asked,"everything is ok na??". Ragini nodded her head, soon doctor called them.

Manik asked the doctor,"any problem doctor??". Doctor smiled and said,"everything is perfect Mr.Malhotra except her diet. I think she didn't follow her diet". Manik looked Ragini and glared her who shrugged her shoulders then smiled sheepishly.

Manik said,"thank you so much doctor and I will take care of her diet". Doctor smiled and said,"ok Mr.Malhotra, I will soon inform next check up. Now you can go".

Manik nodded and bid bye to the doctor and went from there with his daadi. They both settled in the car and Ragini called Manik,"mannuuu...." And he glared her. Again Ragini said,"mannuuu talk to me Na please".

Manik sighed and took the phone and called his P.A Aman. Ragini noticed each and every action of her mannu.
On the other hand Aman answered his phone,"hello sir".

Manik said,"Aman where are you??". Aman said,"i am in Malhotra Empires only sir. And how was the check up sir??".

Manik said,"everything is good and I just called for that only. Okay listen carefully...". Aman said,"yes sir, I am listening".

Manik said,"actually I want one caretaker for daadi....". His conversation was cut by Ragini who gasped loudly Listening the conversation.

He didn't paid any attention to that and continued,"to take care of her diet correctly....". Aman smiled and said," yes sir, I will do that you don't worry sir".

Manik smiled and said,"And one more thing, she should be very loyal, caring and trustworthy. And she must knew the value of relation". Aman said,"okay sir, I will publish the ad and prepare the interview sir".

Manik said,"good, and after finishing everything inform me, okay". Aman said,"yes sir". He cut the phone and continue the driving. Ragini was looking at him for the explanation but Manik didn't speak anything, he just focused only his driving.