19. Feelings

After taking a small nap, Nandini came to kitchen to start the dinner preparation. Kaka was already there so they both continued their work, priya was sleeping soundly.

Ragini who woke up from the sleep came out and noticed Nandini was working. She smiled and started to think about her. She likes Nandini a lot, she then climbed steps to reach Manik's room.

She opened the door and entered inside, She saw Manik was sleeping tiredly. She took steps towards the big photo frame of her son and daughter in law, which is hanging on the wall.

She smiled and said,"today i took one decision for Manik..(she turned aside to look Manik and said) i have chosen a girl for Manik. (saying that she giggled herself) but he doesn't know, anyways i am informing you guys so that you don't need to worry about him. If something happens to me also she will take good care of him...

Her talking session got interrupted, as Manik called her.

Manik called,"Daadi,...", calling her he got up from the bed and went near his parents photo and asked,"are you complaining about me??".

Ragini smiled and hit his arms saying,"i am just informing them that you need to settle down in your life... So we are talking about your marriage". Manik was shocked and said nervously,"daadi, before that i want to share something to you all...". He said the last word looking at his parents...

Ragini noticed the seriousness in his words and asked,"what you want to share Manik???, is everything alright??". He took a deep breath and said,"its just that... i.... like..... Someone.....".

Hearing his words, Ragini was shocked.... She said,"how dare you???". Manik said,"daadi, listen to me na..... she is...". But she was furious and said,"don't.... Don't you dare say anything....". He looked at his parents for his help... But one glare from Ragini.... He looked down without saying anything...

Ragini started,"i don't want to hear anybody's name... I already selected a girl for you... So forget about your that someone...".

Manik's mouth was widely opened... And a shock was evident in his face... He immediately asked,"what.... you have already selected a girl, who is that??".

Ragini smiled at the mension of a girl but she glared him and said,"leave that, how dare you like someone other than my girl??". Manik sighed and said," daadi, i don't know how and when i started to like her... But i respect your decision...".

Ragini was overwhelmed at his words, she held his hands and made him sit on the bed. She sat beside him and said,"i know that the girl you like must be loving, caring and beautiful girl,... its just that i like Nandini, so thought to ask her hand for you... Never mind you tell me what is her name??".

The word Nandini got struck on his heart. He held her shoulders and asked,"kya kaha apne Nandini..". Ragini nodded her head confused about his behavior..

Next second she was engulfed by Manik.. He said,"daadi, you are the best... I love youuu....". Saying that he kissed her cheek hardly.
Ragini was shocked and asked,"what happened to you??, why are you behaving like this???,..".

Manik smiled brightly and said,"oh daadi, i was also talking about Nandini only..". Ragini smiled and asked with an excitement,"sachi???...". Manik laughed and said pinching her nose,"muchi...".

Both hugged each other happily and he said,"now don't say anything to Nandini and Priya mom..., will wait for some time as she just returned from the hospital.". She nodded her head and kissed his cheek...

Then they both came down happily, Nandini was arranging the table. Manik and Ragini sat on their respective chairs, He asked,"where is Priya mom??".