15. Hospital

Morning arises, with new hopes and blessings.....

Nandini finished her kitchen work, and hurriedly went to her room to wake Priya.... After waking her up, she came to the dining and set the table for the breakfast...

She was setting the table, while Ragini entered the dining wishing her... Nandini smiled and wished her back...

Seeing the table Ragini asked,"Nandu beta, why are you bothering yourself???, Shankar would do this na". She smiled and said pulling her cheeks,"oh daadi i love to cook for you na..".

Ragini smiled and soon Manik came down all ready for the day... When he stepped in the last stair, he saw Priya coming out of her room..

His face brightened and his steps automatically walked towards her... And he said,"good morning beautiful...". Priya smiled at his enthusiasm and said,"morning my darling beta...".

Manik chuckled and kissed her cheek lovingly... Then he held her hands and they both walked towards the dining.. Ragini was smiling happily, why not... After a long time her grandson was behaving like an old Manik...

She smiled with tears in her eyes... Nandini too noticed some Change in Manik's face... But she didn't know, she was the soul reason for his smile...

Both reached the dining and before Nandini could pull a chair, Manik did and helped her to sit... Then he sat beside her..

Nandini smiled at his gestures towards her mom, and served the breakfast to all...

Scrambled eggs with bread toast

Bowl of fruits

Orange Frozecco

Orange Frozecco