16. The Operation

Soon Aman came with the heart specialist, they both entered inside Priya's room... Manik stood up from his chair and the doctor came near him and took him for a warm hug...

They both smiled and exchanged the pleasantries... Then Manik turned towards Priya and said,"Ma, he is Mr. Williams, i told you na heart surgeon...". Priya nodded her head and gave a small smile to Mr. Williams.

Mr. Williams asked her report, Nandini hand over them to him. He smiled at her and asked,"who is this pretty lady??". Manik smiled and before he could say anything Nandini said,"umm, i am her daughter..".

He smiled and said looking at Priya,"you have a beautiful daughter....". Priya smiled and others too smiled at him.

Then he started to read her report... After reading the report he said,"its not a complicated one, we can do the operation immediately. Infact you can done this long time before....".

Listening that Nandini's face fell, Manik noticed that and said,"ya we thought it would be cured by the medicines... And we are wrong..".

Both Priya and Nandini looked at him with a smile on their faces... Then Manik and Mr. Williams discussed about the operation.. After that Mr. Williams went out not before wishing them..

Then Aman came near Priya and asked,"how are you feeling ma...". Priya smiled and said,"i am feeling so happy that you all are here to take care of me..".

Aman chuckled and Manik and Nandini exchanged the smile. After a small chit chat Aman said,"Now i have to leave, will meet you guys in the evening..".

Priya smiled and said,"that's okay beta... You go..". Aman smiled and came to Nandini and said,"take care of her...".

Nandini nodded with a smile, then he came out followed by Manik... Then Manik talked some work related stuff to Aman. After that Aman went to office.

Manik too went to buy something, then he came to the room and heard them laughing... Hearing the sound of door both looked at the source and seeing Manik they smiled.

Nandini asked,"where did you went??". He hand over the bag to her which he bought, then said,"i bought fruits, make some juice and give it to ma.. there is a small kitchen, you can use it..".

Nandini nodded with a smile and went to prepare a juice.. Then Manik occupied the seat where Nandini sat previously... And he talk to Priya, Priya was smiling at his funny jokes...

Soon Nandini came with the juices and gave the juices to both Manik and Priya... All are drinking the juices with nonstop talking...

Soon evening arrived, Manik ordered light food, they had the food, After that Priya slept, Nandini covered her with the blanket.

Manik sat on the sofa, Nandini slowly came near him and sat beside her. Manik smiled at her and said,"don't worry, just let this night pass, tomorrow she would be fine...".

Nandini just nodded her head and said,"all thanks to you...". He smiled at her words... Both were in silent, soon Manik felt his shoulder dip....

He looked at the source and a smile formed on his lips... She was sleeping on his shoulder... He was watching her keenly, her beautiful eyes, feathery eye lashes, button nose, her pink lips....

Everything is beautiful, he without disturbing her sleep moved her locks from her forehead...

He said to himself,"i don't know, what is happening to me but the feeling is beautiful....". Then he wrapped his hands around her shoulder..., and kept his lips on her forehead.... He let his lips lingered her a minute....

This is the first time he is kissing her

This is the first time he is kissing her.... After admiring her a while, he too drifted into peaceful slumber.....

Morning arrived, Aman entered inside the room silently.... Seeing them sleeping, he smiled and went near Manik and woke him up....

Manik who opened his eyes analysed the place, and looked Aman for the answer.... Aman said,"Its 4.30, operation is 6 O'clock.... And wake her(pointing to Nandini) up..".

Manik then realised Nandini was sleeping on him... He nodded his head and Aman went to call the doctor... Manik rubbed his eyes and he shook her shoulders, calling her name.... Nandini stirted in sleep and opened her eye lashes....

Looking at her position, she jumped a little.... She was going to fall back but Manik held her hands tightly and said calmly,"relax, its me only......".

Nadini calmed down a little and Manik said,"get up and wake up Maa...". Nandini nodded her head and came near the bed to wake Priya....

Manik got up from the sofa and stretched his numb hands.... Nandini was looking at him and then she quickly woke Priya.... After that Priya entered inside the washroom to change in hospital dress.....

Nandini came near Manik who was stretching his shoulders.... She kept her hands on his shoulder and asked,"it is paining???"... Manik smiled at her concern and said,"No.... ".

Nandini smiled a little and soon Aman entered in with the doctor.... Doctor checked Priya and she shifted into the operation theatre....

The trio waited outside..... Manik brought coffee for all.... After giving one cup to Aman, he came near Nandini and give the cup to her... Who took her giving a brief smile....

After like 40 minutes the red bulb turned off.... The heart specialist came out and told them,"she is perfectly alright now.... Just little weakness is there, so take care of her and her diet too....... She would get conscious in 2 hours, don't worry....".

The trio smiled at the information... Nandini was smiling happily.. Manik thanked him and gave a cheque to him then he asked Aman to drop him in the Airport... Nandini then said a small thank you to him... He smiled and went from there with Aman....

Manik smiled seeing Nandini's happiness... Then they both entered the doctors cabin to get the diet for Priya.... Doctor explained everything and Manik said to Nandini,"i will call the driver, you go home and get freshen up and bring breakfast for ma..... Okay..".

Nandini asked immediately,"hmm... What about you???". He said,"i will be here till the time with ma and i have to check the medications....". She nodded her head and soon the driver arrived and she left with him...

 She nodded her head and soon the driver arrived and she left with him

Note:

Sorry for the late guys... I have been busy that's why i couldn't update the story.. I hope you guys will understand....

Part is not edited, avoid if mistakes any...

Will meet you soon.....

Bye....